Sign in to follow this  
SILESIAN

Silesian's retextured oh58/ah64

About souns- I prefer  Battlefield Insane Soundpack

http://svd.s20.xrea.com/

These sounds are real.

do you know a mirror of this pack? i don't want to register to fileplanet...

thanks  wink_o.gif

yeh i sampled these sounds.. ingame cant way to play with them.. how do u change like the sounds of BAS weapons? de-pbo them and change what in where?

and i hope the apache will be out soon?

I've been checking in several servers who use CRC checkers and neither the retextured OH-68 nor the Su-25 give any sort of modified data messages wink_o.gif

Question: How will the other units be replaced, which don't have a seperate pbo in the addons folder? I hope someone would make it a mod where you wouldn't have to open up the main file and replace all of the files.

Thats just my idea. I don't know how exactly how all of that stuff works so i could just be talking out of my ass.

Anyways, great work, can't wait to use them.

this is a bit offtopic but i recoment BattlefieldInsane Soundpack to anyone.. lol like this guy saids.. sounds are kick ass! In a tankfight u wont even know ur playing flashpoint.. its like the entire audio enviroment has changed.

well i have only 512 MB RAM, but better CPU.... but its lagging a those details

The graphics card is important too... do you run on HWT&L? If you dont, then your software and cpu have to do all the graphics work too... If this is the case, this is what is causing your lag wink_o.gif

i'm running on HWT&L and i have the same graphics card as silesian smile_o.gif

btw: great job m8 with those helicopters biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Bronski Posted on July 11 2003,01:57

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: How will the other units be replaced, which don't have a seperate pbo in the addons folder? I hope someone would make it a mod where you wouldn't have to open up the main file and replace all of the files.

Thats just my idea. I don't know how exactly how all of that stuff works so i could just be talking out of my ass.

Anyways, great work, can't wait to use them.

When I started play OFP I decided that I'll retexture all vehicles which I could, because I don't like texture's quality of the original BIS's addons ( I understand BIS, a game isn't only textures - they still work at the main project).

I retextured many of them.

I wonted contact somebody who think like me and I opened topic "Retextured OFP" http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....6;st=60

- without success.

The retexuring of the original vehicles is still my priority target, but I don't see any problems make my works as seperate pbo. Everybody could take textures from these separate and change original in Data.pbo .

I would like coop/contact with someone who can do config.cpp, .p3d files and another things which adon must have

E.g. my AH-1 could be a good addon ( it's still beta textures)

1S%20AH-1.jpg

2S%20AH-1.jpg

3S%20AH-1.jpg

4S%20AH-1.jpg

If you wont to do it, mail me: thomassilesian@o2.pl. If you speak German - write German.

Thanks Cervo, HotShot and EditingMan for links of my addons (especially HotShot and EditingMan for perserverance with un-splitting my mail files smile_o.gif )

PS.

For all my addons I recommend BattlefieldInsane Soundpack

http://svd.s20.xrea.com/.

With my AH-64 you can play again oficial mission B01.

i know the cobra's textures are still beta, but you realise the USAF doesnt operate Cobras...

Yep only the US Army and USMC use it

( although the Army has now retired theirs sad_o.gif )

I would like coop/contact with someone who can do config.cpp, .p3d files and another things which adon must have

E.g. my AH-1 could be a good addon ( it's still beta textures)

Get ahold of me on ICQ/MSN/AOL please, as I need a texture artist for a couple things I really think pennywise yourself and I could make some really nice addons for the community.

Maybe it's offtopic but if you use these my addons you have new elements in BAS's helis

e.g :

of the AMH6 rockets

1SBAS%20AMH6.jpg

new TH-57

1SBAS%20OH58.jpg

2SBAS%20OH58.jpg

Silesian, is that 5T open truck retextured by you aswell? in the botom pic.

Naah...That looks like Marfy's 5T truck wink_o.gif

BTW is that A321(?) any good?

..all hail the new textue god! Silesian, your retextures are just amazing...have you considered retexturing older user mad addons as well as the BIS stuff?

I thought it looks like Marfys, but I thought that Marfy only made the close version.

I would like to give this camo to all the West trucks and maybe the HMMWV, but no the jeep.

Oh yes, that would be to replace all the BIS ones, inclouding the fuel, amo and repair trucks, and I know that soon or later BAS will release some nice ones, apart of the dessert ones, but they will have guner positions, and that won't be good if what I want is to play the campaigns and single player missions with them.

All answears in one smile_o.gif

About this 5t truck I'll write more soon but it's Marfy's addon.

Everybody can use it in Retextured project when Unpbo's this addon and change right textures from this in right Data.Pbo. You will have replaced all 5t versions (fuel, amo and repair trucks too)

that A321(?) any good?................. its no my too

I dowloaded it from net nearly two years ago.

If somebody will be intrested it maybe it's good fresh it on some servrer. It's very goooooooooooood -Some of these now made are worse than it. Sorry I don't now the autor.