This mission requires the following addons:

DKM Mi-28

Mi-2 Pack by Our weapons (Download link from Ofp.info

And the mission:

Mi-28N Rescue (Size 2.3 MB, Fixed)

Music by Powerman 5000 - Anyone for Doo

Feedback would be greatly appreciated and have fun  wink_o.gif

Note: It is still pretty Beta so expect some bugs around

There is no ending, just bring back the pilots and the mission will be done (without End #1 screen)

Question, is it multiplayer friendly? or just single player?

Question, is it multiplayer friendly? or just single player?

yes i added a playable, but its just 2 player MP

Downloading now to test it for ya.  Then mabey we can shoot each other some more later.  Though I think I got the last kill on you.

<---Falcon

::edit:: info.cz link is down. Its also down at their page.

First impression, it needs some major work. It starts off nice, but as soon as I got to waypoint, I beat the mission. Not even one ecounter with any AA fire. I mean after all the Vulcans yesterday I expected something rock.gifbiggrin_o.gif

First impression, it needs some major work.  It starts off nice, but as soon as I got to waypoint, I beat the mission.  Not even one ecounter with any AA fire.  I mean after all the Vulcans yesterday I expected something  rock.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Didnt you lose all your fuel?

Picked em up, brought em back, no mission end. No attacks, no loosing fuel.

Well, i downloaded it, played it. Started up the engines, got surrounded by smoke/dirt so i had to turn off cloudlets so my mouse would respond. finally got up in the air, found the pilots, ran out of fuel, crashed and died.

i tried it again, higher this time. i figured i could eject. i climbed up to 150 meters, found the pilots, ran out of fuel, couldn't eject so i crashed and died

is this supposed to happen? rock.gif

Well, i downloaded it, played it.  Started up the engines, got surrounded by smoke/dirt so i had to turn off cloudlets so my mouse would respond.  finally got up in the air, found the pilots, ran out of fuel, crashed and died.

i tried it again, higher this time.  i figured i could eject.  i climbed up to 150 meters, found the pilots, ran out of fuel, couldn't eject so i crashed and died

is this supposed to happen?  rock.gif

Press Y when ur out of fuel, keep it pressed and land it like that

worked for me, oh and a bit hard on the American soldiers coming to me crazy_o.gif

sometin is wrong with the updated link, it is a corrupted file now

Well, i downloaded it, played it.  Started up the engines, got surrounded by smoke/dirt so i had to turn off cloudlets so my mouse would respond.  finally got up in the air, found the pilots, ran out of fuel, crashed and died.

i tried it again, higher this time.  i figured i could eject.  i climbed up to 150 meters, found the pilots, ran out of fuel, couldn't eject so i crashed and died

is this supposed to happen?  rock.gif

Press Y when ur out of fuel, keep it pressed and land it like that

worked for me, oh and a bit hard on the American soldiers coming to me  crazy_o.gif

an autorotate button?

nope, didnt do a thing

FS, to survive a crash you have to be low to the ground and not traveling fast. Then after the heli crashes you can get out.

Can't you just put the fuel to almost empty so we can make a controlled landing? I never fly low and slow in a helicopter, especially not in an area where someone just got shot down.