Sign in to follow this  
Rastavovich

Mi-28 n beta released

A U.S pilot for a Russian chopper, that makes sense rock.gif

Anyways thanks for clearing up that I can deactivate "fuel pumping" on IRC smile_o.gif

Stalker @ July 10 2003,20:07)]The funiest thing in this addons is when the guys shout "Mayday, mayday We're going in" Actually in russian he shouts "Mayday, mayday. We're attacking" smile_o.gif

Good to know, can you record a file where it says in russian "Mayday, Mayday, we're going in"? Not that someone blames us for that;) BTW, that sound is from "Gunship!"

First of all as far as I know there is no Mayday in russian language. I'll try to record my voice but I only have a bad microphone...

Quote[/b] ]A U.S pilot for a Russian chopper, that makes sense

*sigh* I said; a russian and a US pilot. The US pilot for the udated version of the comanche that should be released after this mi-28.

Guest DKM-jaguar

What the....an RAH66 update? Well there isnt much that we need to do in my opinion, as most of the stuff that was "bugs" were unavoidable ofp engine stuff. Other than that, it would be unneccersary, as Brsseb is bringing out his RAH66 which will be the next step up. I hope it goes well for him and the team.

Hmmm

Anyways, The stuff you say here is being taken into acount.

oops, sorry. Some while back some DKM guy talked about a comanche update. Don't know what he meant other than the (now fixed) missing addon bug. Still, I like to see a modern day combat helicopter pilot with IHADSS system.

BRSSEB's comanche is very nice indeed.

It's very nive of you (DKM) to release your comanche in a diffirent camo pattern. Now yours and BRSSEB's can be used side by side (one for the desert missions and one for woodland missions) instead of one of the addons being superfluous.

Stalker @ July 12 2003,11:12)]
Stalker @ July 10 2003,20:07)]The funiest thing in this addons is when the guys shout "Mayday, mayday We're going in" Actually in russian he shouts "Mayday, mayday. We're attacking" smile_o.gif

Good to know, can you record a file where it says in russian "Mayday, Mayday, we're going in"? Not that someone blames us for that;) BTW, that sound is from "Gunship!"

First of all as far as I know there is no Mayday in russian language. I'll try to record my voice but I only have a bad microphone...

Tried. Let's say if you wanna bacome deaf or even worth try hearing my voice recorded using my mic. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]A U.S pilot for a Russian chopper, that makes sense  

*sigh* I said; a russian and a US pilot. The US pilot for the udated version of the comanche that should be released after this mi-28.

Yargh, me apologizes matey. I have been on shore too long.

wow, this is one outstanding chopper so far

unfortunately i cant give you guys any MP feedback atm, coz we hadnt have any chance to play it on our server, but it seems to work very well in sp mode smile_o.gif

just one thing:

could you please increase the range of the rotorsound?

you can barely hear it from 500m.