Sign in to follow this  
berghoff

Swat01: capital assualt

Yep another mission  smile_o.gif  But it's a very small, fast action mission.

Needed addons:

- BAS Infantry

- and Editor upgrade sad_o.gif

- BAS addons

-

====[ Swat 01: Capotal Assualt ]==== Updating...

Mission Type: Assasin, Clearing house and rescue Hostage.

A old SWAT member is nearing his retirement. Waste a old Officer. I liked Hessenkessels sound so much I added it to my mission.

smile_o.gif (Hope he doesn't die on his last mission) smile_o.gif BTW: Can be played in MP but without respawn

Adding next version:

-OFPECBlood.

-BAS weapons selection in Briefing.  rock.gif  Any hope I will recieve some suggestions.

same here guy fix this plz sounds like a great mission

Yea i get that too, plus some missing bas stuff, even though i downloaded them from that download link.

I suggest you download all BAS addons They worth it smile_o.gif

That is our SWAF Sniper : Download I can't remember putting that in my mission.... rock.gif

Then, take it our of the mission.sqm's addons declarations instead of making peopl download an addon for no need.

That is our SWAF Sniper : Download I can't remember putting that in my mission.... rock.gif

Then, take it our of the mission.sqm's addons declarations instead of making peopl download an addon for no need.

That's the problem: There is no Jahsl8 in my mission biggrin_o.gif

this is the addon list

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

"bas_deraw",

"bas_weap",

"bis_weaponpack",

"bis_resistance",

"Jahsl8",

"Hunter",

"HMMWV",

"editorupdate102",

"Mini",

"Kolo",

"bas_soar185",

"bas_cargo",

"Bizon"

Where can i find bas_soar185 and bas_cargo cos' they seem to be missing

smile_o.gif

this is the addon list

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

"bas_deraw",

"bas_weap",

"bis_weaponpack",

"bis_resistance",

"Jahsl8",

"Hunter",

"HMMWV",

"editorupdate102",

"Mini",

"Kolo",

"bas_soar185",

"bas_cargo",

"Bizon"

Where can i find bas_soar185 and bas_cargo cos' they seem to be missing

smile_o.gif

I don't even use BAS choppers but anyway : here

I don't get 3 addons that I don't use are needed. sad_o.gif

Open your mission.sqm in a texteditor BergHoff, and search for addons[] and addonsAuto[].

You will find them more than once, if you have intro, mission, outrowin, outrolose.

In these classes are the addons listed that your mission will require, doesn't matter if they are used or not used anymore.

Make a backup of the file, then delete all addons you know are not used in your mission and save. After that, to make sure you deleted the right ones, open the mission in the OFP editor and preview intro/mission/outrowin/outrolose. Then save the file in the OFP editor. After that only the used addons should be listed in the mission.sqm.

Ok mate.

Played the mission.

IMO, it is too hard tounge_o.gif

Everytime i tried i didnt get even close to the house wow_o.gif

That music can get quite annoying, and just "cuts out" all of a sudden.

Whats needed is:

A proper and in-depth briefing

Intro

Overview picture

It says there is a weapons selection... I went to the gear section and was unable to select any other weapons.

A pistol would be a nice addition too smile_o.gif

The whole idea and atmosphere of the mission is bloody good. What it needs is maybe an OH-58 circling around the city, some background ambience music, from rainbow six maybe(the "Tango Down" speech is pretty good, i used shitloads of R6 sounds in my last mission).

Maybe reduce the amount of terrorists, as the lag was quite high.

Could add some running civillians for added effect. wink_o.gif

Thats all i can think of for now.

We need some SWAT Vans and SWAT troops. tounge_o.gif

Pitty that none are out yet.

I downloaded the BAS Stuff and got it to work now smile_o.gif

imo some street fighting is allways nice. I died two times and made it the third time so the difficulty level is good. But the skill level of my fellow SWAT guys seemed to be quite low, they felt a little uncomfortable in urban combat and didn't really do what i told them. And then the ending, i shot some guys in the middle, then i proceeded to the big house , by going on the right side. i shot some people on the roof and - poof mission was over. I didn't shoot any general or rescue any hostage (obviously i've hit some kind of a trigger of some sort and ended the mission too early)

smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]What it needs is maybe an OH-58 circling around the city

I Had a BAS littlebird rotating but removed it deu to many addons download. smile_o.gif

I downloaded the BAS Stuff and got it to work now smile_o.gif

imo some street fighting is allways nice. I died two times and made it the third time so the difficulty level is good. But the skill level of my fellow SWAT guys seemed to be quite low, they felt a little uncomfortable in urban combat and didn't really do what i told them. And then the ending, i shot some guys in the middle, then i proceeded to the big house , by going on the right side. i shot some people on the roof and - poof mission was over. I didn't shoot any general or rescue any hostage (obviously i've hit some kind of a trigger of some sort and ended the mission too early)

smile_o.gif

Did you use a Nade on the building? Becuase It will kill all ppl in one instand.   biggrin_o.gif

Anyway Making update:

-Adding OFPecBlood

-Some civilian ppl.

-Easier  tounge_o.gif

-Intro and Outro. (This can take a while.)

-Better Briefing with Bas weapons

Thx for your Reviews  smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]What it needs is maybe an OH-58 circling around the city

I Had a BAS littlebird rotating but removed it deu to many addons download.  smile_o.gif

If you once used an addon and then removed it, the mission editor unfortunately may not clean up the Addons and AddonsAuto section(s) in mission.sqm.

What you must do if you've removed an addon is to then manually edit mission.sqm, carefully delete All Addons and AddonsAuto sections, save, open the mission in the mission editor, save and then check to see that the updated Addons section(s) meet your expectations.

Btw I fixed it. Going for Swat02: -===- Thank you for your advices. tounge_o.gif

When can we expect the fixed version of the mission?

When can we expect the fixed version of the mission?

When it's done. smile_o.gif

where is new dowload link i played the first version and i have to say its agreat mission i used the hummer first to run over the guys in the road then came out blasting new version needs the ability to select weapons

where is new dowload link i played the first version and i have to say its agreat mission  i used the hummer first to run over the guys in the road then came out blasting    new version needs the ability to select weapons

Alreadt fixed that lol...

well then where is the link for download??

Removing SWAF addon: My mission has nothiing to do with SWAF. smile_o.gif