Sign in to follow this  
goldmember

Realistic explosion mod  v1.1

Thanks for fixing known problems swiftly Goldmember! Let us know when a new version is available.

BTW, do you have any comments on the multiplayer issue mentioned above, maybe it's not doable?rock.gif

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

I upload to my briefcase - debris_is_fine.zip - file, I hope in there all debris caused problem is fixed.

I tested many ways and didn't find errors but we couldn't be 100% sure. Please test it.

(bin not contains Blood or INQ support!)

Thanks for fixing known problems swiftly Goldmember! Let us know when a new version is available.

BTW, do you have any comments on the multiplayer issue mentioned above, maybe it's not doable?rock.gif

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Im not expert in multipayer config, but first let me know what effects is not visible by clients:

ammo exposions

or

vehicle explosion and burnings?

Just tried the new version in SP and the false radar contacts made by debrie is gone. Haven't tried this version in MP but will.

The problem in MP was that only the host saw the vehicle explosions and burning debris, clients didn't see any of the nice effects. Worked for everyone in SP.

Hopefully you will find a solution.... I love the effects made by the "Smoker" version and if anyone haven't tried it yet I suggest you do! The new effects are awesome especially at night or dusk/dawn tounge_o.gif

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

BIG SHIT

it can be a bug in my ofp, because i have reinstall my ofp and now the sound don't work too.

isn't it a prob. that in the version 1.3 are no config included???

WHY crazy_o.gif

sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

SORRY smile_o.gif

what a shame.

know it works. but can anyone make me please one config only with the inq mod. nothing blood...

then i be more happy the now (or so (io hate englisch smile_o.gif)

sorry .... wink_o.gif

I upload to my briefcase - debris_is_fine.zip - file, I hope in there all debris caused problem is fixed.

I tested many ways and didn't find errors but we couldn't be 100% sure. Please test it.

(bin not contains Blood or INQ support!)

This seems to work without any errors that I previously reported under the same circumstances.

Of course, this config.bin does not include the blood support.

Regarding the PUT OUT FIRE problem, there are plenty of fire scripts that don't cause this. Why is yours any different?

This seems to work without any errors that I previously reported under the same circumstances.

I take that back.

Played the official resistance campaign. Got message:

No entry: 'debris_is good_config.bin/CfgWeapons.NSVT'

LOL!

What a hell is that file name 'debris_is good_config.bin'rock.gif?

I sent a regular config.bin!!!!

and previolusly wrote by you 'flamer_config.bin'

DO you rename bin files don't you?

It musbe something wierd!!!!!!!!!!

ANYBODY NOTICED THE SAME?

What a hell is that file name 'debris_is good_config.bin'rock.gif?

It's obvious that it's coming either from your mod or your mod is interfering with OFP.

Quote[/b] ]I sent a regular config.bin!!!!

and previolusly wrote by you 'flamer_config.bin'

DO you rename bin files don't you?

This is occurring with your newest debris-fix download's config.bin and GMR.pbo files.

Quote[/b] ]It musbe something wierd!!!!!!!!!!

Bugs are often weird. wink_o.gif

I was just really happy to see the Debris (with burning parts laying around the destroyed Vehicle) finally working...and then when i hit an AH-64 with AK Bullets this appeared:

19173456.FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE2003071617133133.jpg

..but it wasn´t so bad, everything went on normal.

I´m really looking forward to the Inq+Blood inlcuding Version.

theavonlady!

"debris_is good_config.cpp" was the file name before I use cpp2bin converter and make a bin file

" debris_is good_config.bin " then rename it to "config.bin" and upload to my briefcase and you download it.

How can your OFP remembers the older bin filename and why try to call it? I think the guilty is the converter.

Next time I first rename files to config.cpp and then use converter to make config.bin. I hope it is will help you.

Mr Burns!

If you already destroyed a vehicle please don't shot around them!smile_o.gif

I've seen the same script error Mr. Burns mention a couple of times. For me it happend when I crashed to ground in a helicopter and I think the script line before this was something "_pukk bla bla..."

Other than that this latest version have worked fine for me in SP, hope to try MP later tonight.

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Mr Burns!

If you already destroyed a vehicle please don't shot around them!smile_o.gif

Dunno what you´re talkin about...the Apache was Flying.

Jotte and I just tried the new version in MP and it's the same as before... Me as host see all impacts explosions and also the nice (random) after effects like fire, thick black smoke and sometimes burning debries.

Client see the improved impact explosion but don't get the new after effects like fire, thick black smoke or burning debries.

One strange thing is that if the vehicle start to burn the client can hear the fire sparkling but don't see any fire effects or black thick smoke effects?

Hope this may help you find a solution....

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

It seems multiplayer don't likes "eventhandlers" - this executes those missing vehicles explosion and debris scripts -

in main config.bin. Basicly there is no eventhandler command in regular config.bin. I think the

problem is coded in OFP engine. Or somebody knows any MOD that use eventhandlers in config.bin?

One thing you can do, but not convinient.You must reedit multiplayer mission.sqs

and putting all vehicles init field this eventhandlers scripts.

There were some threads about this, there are only a few eventhandler that work in mp (on all boxes), most are only executed on the box where they are triggered. You should find tips about this with the search function...

now i check nothing crazy_o.gif

is in the pack one config for the inq weapon pack and for nothing else?

if it is. how i have to install it?

plz

In this pack is a replacement for the config.bin. As is in DR. As is in INQs Pack. But you can use only ONE config.bin. If you want to use several mods at once which all modify the config.bin you need a "combined" config.bin that contains ALL the changes made by ALL the mods you want to use.

smile_o.gif

hmm sould say that: the needed config is not in the pack?

or does i sleep ...

hmm sould say that: the needed config is not in the pack?

or does i sleep ...

Gehen Sie zu schlafen! tounge_o.gif

deutsch? cool biggrin_o.gif

no i don't want to sleep i want to see the explosion together with the inq weapons. smile_o.gif

but the questions that everyone is :HOW

i think i'am to old for something like that smile_o.gif

mr.bean you have PM  smile_o.gif

You want a config for Inq-Weapons and Explosions...did you try this binfile wich RedOxygen gave on page 2 or 3 of this thread ?

Realistic explosion MOD v1.31

- different kind of debris bugs fixed

This version contains only the basic 3 (flamer,middle,smoker) config.bin.

Because of everybody wants a different kind support, from now every support will be stored in separate files.

During the nights I will upload the following files:

Blood_to_v1.31.zip - contains (flamer,middle,smoker bin with Blood support)

INQ_to_v1.31.zip - contains (flamer,middle,smoker bin with INQ support)

Blood_INQ_to_v1.31.zip - contains (flamer,middle,smoker bin with Blood and INQ support)

link to: GMR_explomodv1.31.zip

http://au.briefcase.yahoo.com/

id: a_goldmember

password: faszkalap

OFP version 1.91 required.

by Goldmember13

Goldmember13@freemail.hu