Sign in to follow this  
goldmember

Realistic explosion mod  v1.1

Unless I'm blind, I only see

INQ_DR_Blood that includes DR + INQ but I don't want the blood..

There is one already (see briefcase), but thanks to EPC we finally get fully working DR version soon and much more intersting thing.

wink_o.gif

You, sir, are an absolute champion!

Many thanks for your ongoing work smile_o.gif

um, whoopty shit?

-Crew

LMAO biggrin_o.gif priceless

i think gm just needs to impliment the bullet/shell flying fx, and the at backblast... other then that.. his mod is more superior.. besides im running them both at the same time so i have a super modified OFP (im an MP servers worst nightmare lol)

rgr KeyCat...the same message u posted 2 or 3 pages previously...i did not have this error on previous versions

Thanks for clarifying Bonko and glad to know I'm not the only one. Just hope GM are able to reproduce it on his end...

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

I uploaded GMR_fix_to_v1.47.zip to briefcase this new GMR.pbo temporarily handles helidust, tankdust error message.

http://au.f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/

ID: ftielemans

PW: dey8p7

GMR_mod folder

------------------------------------------

Breaking news! smile_o.gif

ECP's great bullet/shell whiz effect succesfully implemented to GMR mod.

Been following this mod since the beggining, great work. And its great that you are working with the ECP people, this kind of collaborative additude really says alot about the mod community as a whole.  One question?  Should I put the new .wss dynamic range soundpack in? Or still use the .ogg one?

hey goldmember for some reason im not getting the smoke flying with the debris effect anymore did you take it out i blow up 15 tanks and not one effect crazy_o.gif

hey goldmember for some reason im not getting the smoke flying with the debris effect anymore did you take it out i blow up 15 tanks and not one effect crazy_o.gif

No! Unfortunately is came from OFP addon handling problem or something like that, when you store too many addons this arises. Remove some of them sad_o.gif

gold member i did a few test changing the gmo.pbo from 1.47beta and the latest 1.47 i only get the effect with the beta version regardless of the configs crazy_o.gif so i dont know what to think sorry sad_o.gif

gold member i did a few test changing the gmo.pbo from 1.47beta and the latest 1.47 i only get the effect with the beta version regardless of the configs crazy_o.gif so i dont know what to think sorry sad_o.gif

There is a couple smoke effect - debris on ground smoking, smokeflying (tentacle like) during explosion, and smoking debris flying during secondary ammoexplosion - what is that you think of?

goldmember im talking about the tentacle like smoke effect when debris is flying everything else is there wink_o.gif

goldmember im talking about the tentacle like smoke effect when debris is flying everything else is there wink_o.gif

Then goto exp_init.sqs and find these lines:

;change Probflysmoke value (0-100) to modify the probability of newstyle flying smoke

;effect during explosion. For fast PC only, need atleast 30-40 fps!

Probflysmoke=0

The link worked for me rock.gif

Anyway, Goldmember...are we going to see some ECP effects included in you mod *rollseyes*

haven´tried it yer tbut the AT backblast sounds very good too me smile_o.gif

i´d like to stick with your mod as it supports inq weapons too  blues.gif

I ment the download link and the picture links in that link wink_o.gif

ok gm i found the variable it is set to 0 the beta was set to 39 i tried to change the 1.47 to 39 also but it just give me a error message at the top of the screen when i start the game and when explosions are going of but no fly smoke effect i tried changing it using word pad am i not doing something right? ghostface.gif

I uploaded GMR_fix_to_v1.47.zip to briefcase this new GMR.pbo temporarily handles helidust, tankdust error message.

this new GMR.pbo fix stopped giving me error message...but it also stopped giving me helidust biggrin_o.gif

The tank dust is fine though.

Great news u will be using ECP bullet/shell sound in the future,excellent!

this new GMR.pbo fix stopped giving me error message...but it also stopped giving me helidust  biggrin_o.gif

The tank dust is fine though.

Great news u will be using ECP bullet/shell sound in the future,excellent!

GMR never gave me tank or heli dust.. but with both GMR and ECP running at the same time. i got both the tailrotor failure, heli dust, tank shock dust, and cool firey explosions wiht debris and smoke and flames and good good stuff biggrin_o.gif

unfortunitly i cant really hear the bullet or shell flying fx.. so thats why i hoped he would use it in his mod so i could have it all cuz im a greedy basterd tounge_o.gif

PS: i love the flaming bodys.. bodys on fire = goooood  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

this new GMR.pbo fix stopped giving me error message...but it also stopped giving me

Just FYI - briefly tried the updated GMR.pbo and the result is the same for me. The error messages is gone but no helidust at all.

Great to hear that you and the ECP guys are going to work thogether. After trying ECP 1.0 Beta I must confess I prefer the visual and audio effects in your "smoker" version (btw, no offense to the ECP team).

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Just FYI - briefly tried the updated GMR.pbo and the result is the same for me. The error messages is gone but no helidust at all.

I am sure It is fixed finally! Try GMR_betatest_to_v1.48.zip

You can also test ECP bullet/shell whiz sound effect working in GMR mod.

http://au.f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/

ID: ftielemans

PW: dey8p7

GMR_mod folder

Recently, I took a look at "classic" OFP ... and I couldn't stand these explosions any more. I love your work, keep on!

this beta sounds good i cant wait to hear how it sounds with the new dr+inq+blood it going to be an earth shattering experiance biggrin_o.gif but hey goldmember please enable the tenicle effect again maybe put set it at like 29% I tried to but i just suck wink_o.gif it dont work for me anyway thanks.

Hi there Goldmember smile_o.gif Firstly your work is great I just love your mod  biggrin_o.gif Now about GMR v1.48beta I've found little bug with downwash effect: when helo flying above land effect works ok same thing when over water but when I'm flying back over land downwash don't switching back to land version so when my helo hovering downwash remains white/grayish not brown one  rock.gif I don't know if this hapening to anybody else.Other than that great work biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Hi there Goldmember smile_o.gif Firstly your work is great I just love your mod biggrin_o.gif Now about GMR v1.48beta I've found little bug with downwash effect: when helo flying above land effect works ok same thing when over water but when I'm flying back over land downwash don't switching back to land version so when my helo hovering downwash remains white/grayish not brown one rock.gif I don't know if this hapening to anybody else.Other than that great work biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

LOL! It was a nice bug, but I fixed it. Thanks your report!

Beta 1.48 Rocks ya Socks off. No problems this end

:pGoldmember can't wait to see whats on the cards next m8. tounge_o.gif

Goldmember, looks like you got competition:

new_effects_6.jpg

I don't know if some of these things can be implemented by you, but they are real cool. I would like to see something like this in a newer version.