Sign in to follow this  
BraTTy

Corsair f4u released !!

Hmm ive tested the corsair attacking ground targets, when im the leader of their group and targeting the enemy using binocs, that works damn well, they engage with all weapons.

Similarly, setting up a seek and destroy waypoint works well, ive seen them strafe infantry in the night, very impressive!

these tests may have been with the Korean version, so it may be radar related, ill ask bratty about it when he's finished moving.

Ehm i don´t think i´v got a answer on this question:

Is there any good WWII german WORKING planes out there.

I can only find some with that Muzzleflash bug.

Is there any good WWII german WORKING planes out there.

Only JU52 and "Fieseler Storch".

WWIICTId.jpg

VIT made a few planes like ME109 but quality is very poor and never updated.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif *waiting for a high quality ME109*

lol got all that stuff 2.

its a shame there is no good German fighter because they are more beautiful than others.

Hehe 3Camel Vs. 5Corsair what a nice fight.

I shot down 3 Corsair´s untill they got me.

Is that real smoke?

no when you damage the aircraft to a certain point it belches smoke from the engine and then when in the red (or there abouts) a small fire starts in the engine (which also dmaages the aircraft giving you about a minute or so to get out...be it jump or walk)

I really love this addon, but I only have 1 grudge with it.

It is litterally impossible for me to take off or land without taking the slightest hint of damage. Is it even possible?

If i go 100, the plane will have lifted it's rear up a tiny bit, but it's not enough to get the plane off the ground. If I hit Q to lift up, the rear will go down into the ground and I will take damage. If I go faster than 109, I will automaticly take damage from going too fast against the ground.

Nice Collection you got there Mfg Lee  smile_o.gif

Uhm...

MfG is german "Mit freundlichen Grüßen", in english it´s something like "Yours sincerely".

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Lee wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

It is litterally impossible for me to take off or land without taking the slightest hint of damage. Is it even possible?

If i go 100, the plane will have lifted it's rear up a tiny bit, but it's not enough to get the plane off the ground. If I hit Q to lift up, the rear will go down into the ground and I will take damage. If I go faster than 109, I will automaticly take damage from going too fast against the ground.

Happens with the cessna sometimes too, try putting the flaps down - they really DO help/

:P I figured that out a long time ago... But they help with any plane. Put them down before you start and the Plane will automaticly lift up when it gets to speed...

a bit off-topic but what the h€ll...if u are on a bombing run try climbing to a decent altitude and do a dive over target, stuka style,its bloody accurate that way wow_o.gif

Happens with the cessna sometimes too, try putting the flaps down - they really DO help/

That's the problem, the flaps were down, but it still happens. I have yet to find any plane, anywhere in OFP that has any change at all when using flaps. sad_o.gif

You also need to hold Z while going down the runway, to lift the wheel off of the ground.

The plane needs more horse power and less top end speed

What is your next project?

I really hope you make some german planes, or hmm maybe the Huricane?

I really enjoy it, i made big airbattles with up to 50 planes  crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

its rocks over an over an over an over an......

What is your next project?

I really hope you make some german planes, or hmm maybe the Huricane?

I really enjoy it, i made big airbattles with up to 50 planes  crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

its rocks over an over an over an over an......

I believe he's currently working on his Zero and Curtiss Helldiver as well as a Henschel HS 123 and the Japanese Kaga aircraft carrier.