Sign in to follow this  
killagee

Spec ops ec-635

Jordan, US, UAE and German governments have place orders for a new Spec-Ops version of the Eurocopter EC-635.

I so want someone to make an Addon of this! DKM? BAS? Come on, you know you want to...

ec635.jpg

ec635-new001.jpg

ec635-493.jpg

EC-635 Info

Hope the pictures arent too big...

Neat. I've heard of this chopper before but never a spec ops version. i'm also sure they'll come up with some indian name for it instead of "eurocopter".

Yeah, They could call it genocide and use it to drop diseased blankets on their enemies! tounge_o.gif

Ooh, I know!

the "gambler" biggrin_o.gif

Nah. I think they have that name reserved for the V-22 biggrin_o.gif

Looks like a sweet piece of gear though!

Neat.  I've heard of this chopper before but never a spec ops version.  i'm also sure they'll come up with some indian name for it instead of "eurocopter".

bah , you already did it with the aerospatiale/eurocopter dauphin 2 ...... you know , your coast guard helos called HH65 i think

That chopper looks the same as the ones i see buzzing around from time to time without the rockets of course.

bah , you already did it with the aerospatiale/eurocopter dauphin 2 ...... you know , your coast guard helos called HH65 i think

I thought the coast guard kept the "dauphin" name?

Anyway I'm pretty sure it's only the army that names their helicopters after indians. With the exception of the huey.

i'm not surprised they gave it a different designation though. a lot of countries do that.

Neat.  I've heard of this chopper before but never a spec ops version.  i'm also sure they'll come up with some indian name for it instead of "eurocopter".

Only americans would do that! mad_o.gifmad_o.gif

tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

I thought the coast guard kept the "dauphin" name?

Anyway I'm pretty sure it's only the army that names their helicopters after indians.  With the exception of the huey.

i'm not surprised they gave it a different designation though.  a lot of countries do that.

the huey was used also by the US army and it's normal designation was Iroquois

ah, thats right

they called it the "huey" becuase of its UH designation

hey, at least we're paying some respect to the indians. they cant complain about us pushing them off their land as much now. smile_o.gif

ah, thats right

they called it the "huey" becuase of its UH designation

hey, at least we're paying some respect to the indians.  they cant complain about us pushing them off their land as much now. smile_o.gif

UH-1 official name is "Iroqious" (spelling maybe off) which also is an indian tribe smile_o.gif  I doubt the indians will be very overjoyed having the tools of repression named after them. AH-1337 "Ugly mother" seems like a well chosen name wink_o.gif