Sign in to follow this  
Trenchfeet

Junkers 52

Lee Oswald please make your CTI public biggrin_o.gif

It´s far away from finished.

So many work cause nearly everything must be changed.

WWIICTId.jpg

Cause of the fantastic JU52 I decide to make a WWII CTI.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

This add on is really good and nice.

I enjoy it very much. One of the things  I do not like is that it has a very high armour level requiring several 30mm gun hit to destroy it.

This plane had no armour at all, being done on coarrugated aluminium. It should have a lower damage resistance.

The smoke from dammage is nice anyway. We are working something similar on HAWK C-130 but with "extra effects"

tounge_o.gif

I am just puzzled to discover on the pic above so much high quality WWII Add ons. Maybe I'll give them a try

smile_o.gif

Good job on the Junkers  smile_o.gif

Furia; quick question what plane were you using to shot the ju52 down?

And if it was a default ofp plane sad_o.gif just wait for our P-51, this thing has 6 machine gun barrels so... (they all work) and it takes down anything! Also Bratz planes i believe will also have full working gun barrels, when he releases his corsairs soon, dont miss them

Wow I can't wait for the P-51 addon!!! With that, Bratz's Zero and the AiA and WWIIVets Japanese soldier addon, I plan on making a "Empire of the Sun" mission depicting the POW camps in China. Too bad there are no kids in OFP so I'll have to use one of the OFP civilians standing up on the tower near the runway yelling "P51 CADILLAC OF THE SKIES!!!!!!" as the P51's strafe and bomb the airbase next to the camp. smile_o.gif I'll have to figur out how to do that slow motion part... as the plane passes by the tower... I still have the soundtrack from that movie that I think I'll use for such a mission... but I'll just have to figure out how to make it a mission. The Wake island map will be perfect for it however. smile_o.gif

For those of you who've never watched that movie, you should rent it some time. Not alot of action but great story, beautiful cinematography, and superb acting.

smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Fighter has released an excellent update of the ju52, this time;

JU-52 Junkers - unit K.G.z.b.V.9 - desert camo.

You will need my version of the Junkers Ju-52 (ju52.pbo).

Can be found here

You must have (for this desert version) Luftwaffe Pilot Pack (LWPilot.pbo) by Sebastian Müller

Can be found here

Has engine smoke effects by Igor Drukov

jundes_04.jpg

And another pic smile_o.gif

109ju.jpg

Hmmm. I am beginning to see a pattern in the people who have a feet in their name and the people who create great airplane addons!

Way to Go!

Well i was proberly the first if there is a prize for that biggrin_o.gif

the 109 will be released when its finished biggrin_o.gif with the aia air update pack

I think everyone just wants a ww2 German plane that shoots back.

biggrin_o.gif

Yea we need it desperately. To many allied planes and not enough Germans ones. We got the Corsair, we got the Mustang, now we need a 109 and Stuka.

There is a 'both-feet' addon in progress right now, you know?

I think your Storch beat my Buccaneer by a couple of weeks,

so I'll concede the prize.

Nice work Trench (but I don't think any 109 had a

four-bladed prop biggrin_o.gif)

This is a great looking plane but one thing i noticed is whenever i place it on the map theres no icon for it. I tried putting it in ofp/addons res/addons and even i44demo/addons and each time it was the same. Any ideas?

biggrin_o.gif

Yea we need it desperately.  To many allied planes and not enough Germans ones.  We got the Corsair, we got the Mustang, now we need a 109 and Stuka.

We really need a C-47 more than anything right now. Can't have paras without the prefered mode of transport wink_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

Yea we need it desperately.  To many allied planes and not enough Germans ones.  We got the Corsair, we got the Mustang, now we need a 109 and Stuka.

We really need a C-47 more than anything right now. Can't have paras without the prefered mode of transport  wink_o.gif

Couldn't agree more!!!

rock.gif

Winters i dont have that problem? it should be the same icon as the green ju52 do you see that 1? in the map?

this is in the config file

icon="\ju52\icon.pac";

dont see a problem with that

did you have the ju52.pbo installed?

Footmunch smile_o.gif still alpha that 109 i need to find a texturer who can help with that part of the plane.

and the spit looks awsome btw ill send you it soon biggrin_o.gif

A C-47 is needed more than German airpower?

Nope. Nada. No way. Nein.

German and "decent version" russian fighter planes all the way before another transport IMO.

smile_o.gif

Ah but Marcels WW2 Piper Cub beat us all...first WW2 plane addon

Vit had first WW2 fighter plane (imported) but I had first working WW2 fighter plane

You kinda left out Evis' P-51 wink_o.gif

Anyway.. nice Junkers smile_o.gif It's a great plane (or target)

Could one use say custom textures from IL2 on OFP aircraft? Most custom textures for IL2 are awesome and well that nice model deserves many paint schemes smile_o.gif

German and "decent version" russian fighter planes all the way before another transport IMO.

smile_o.gif

OFP is a soldier sim, and no number of fighters will change that tounge_o.gif

I think we need ways of getting around before we start doing fancy stuff.

How could I have forgotten Evis P51, I used it quite a bit too.Its also a imported model ,textures and all

Trenchfeet has been doing such a great job on the German air power, can't wait for a 109 to go with the Junkers and Storch.

Altho I love the Pacific area, I like all planes

I have seen some planes making use of IL2 skins

did you have the ju52.pbo installed?

I didnt have the ju52 installed anymore after a recent re-format of my HD, thats what was causing it  biggrin_o.gif

smile_o.gif

Thats the problem, the allies have NO air transport right now, except for that old C-47 that only flies in a straight line tounge_o.gif

But, Marcel is very close to finishing his so we may see one very soon biggrin_o.gif

OFP is a soldier sim, and no number of fighters will change that tounge_o.gif

Yes OFP is a great squad based soldier sim originally...a few more vehicles and weapons I think it could be then called a "warsim"

Bit off topic but don't forget gordaks go229 (thats what im also updatingbtw) and was the Hawk the first ofp addon plane?

lol the plane is just a target

GoOB most if not all of my skins are from il2. So i makes the planes even better because you can add the skin you want with some little editing from il2skins.com

drewb99 i think some people will disagree with me but i think ofp could be the most detailed flight sim ever! might not be the most accurate.

I agree that it is a soldier sim but its variety that makes it great! it would be excellent walking through the fields and seeing 109's and spit dogfighting (well ai style) or the storch doing a recon

If you all want i could ask Marcel if i can change his config.cpp file and release it again so it flies better?