Sign in to follow this  

Ask a mod

Umm, that doesn't answer my question. I did PM Placebo about it, but he didn't reply. So can anyone give me a proper answer? I see a lot of you guys have them, so there must be a way, apart from sleeping with a moderator! biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

You mostly get a title when saying something dumb, or asking to much for it.

Someone (I don't remember who) asked for OFP Maniac, and he got OFP Slut.

Well, things happen.

smile_o.gif

I actually don't know.

Enough about this, now you should have come to the conclusion that you will only get a custom title if you mess up.

There

JW

tounge2.gif

Thats enough discussions about custom titles.

Its not what this thread is for.

The next person asking about custom titles will get a custom title so embarrasing he wants to de-register his account and never come back. wink_o.gif

Okey... crazy_o.gif

Why was this done? I like it the way it was. Unless this was by mistake or vandalization.

So how did you get yours? wink_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]Posted by: Major Fubar on Oct. 30 2003,19:56

Posts 0 - 399 = ".." (1 star)

Posts 400 - 799 = "Member" (2 stars)

Posts 800 - 1499 = "Advanced Member" (3 stars)

Posts 1500 - 3999 = "OF Fan" (4 stars)

Posts 4000+ = "OF Maniac!" (5 stars)

Anyone who doesn't have one of these titles is either:

a.) A moderator, modmaker, team member, VIP or other personnel who are assigned a different designation

b.) Have had their title changed by a moderator or other board official

Has the Arma Biki been partially deleted ? crazy_o.gif

I've lost some pages...

What's going on? Someone went ballistic over all the pages? crazy_o.gif

Looks like they introduced a bug-rating system and scrapped the wishlist. I can, to some point, understand that the wishlist was scrapped as people were unable to distinguish between things that can/should be done by BIS and things that are up to Arma Mods.

We added priorities for the bugs and hardrock is reorganising the biki a bit.

Looks like they introduced a bug-rating system and scrapped the wishlist. I can, to some point, understand that the wishlist was scrapped as people were unable to distinguish between things that can/should be done by BIS and things that are up to Arma Mods.

We did? wink_o.gif

No page was lost, they are just better organized. Check out the category tree and you will find everything pretty fast (which the reorganization was for).

Of course not all of the articles are complete or written yet to replace the mess before. But the reorganization meant to make the wiki more usable for beginners, making it more clear by seperating categories and articles and giving it a good category structure. So if you're searching for something specific in a specific topic, use the categories.

Some articles need to be written yet. But any help is welcome smile_o.gif

So how did you get yours?  wink_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]Posted by: Major Fubar on Oct. 30 2003,19:56

Posts 0 - 399 = ".." (1 star)

Posts 400 - 799 = "Member" (2 stars)

Posts 800 - 1499 = "Advanced Member" (3 stars)

Posts 1500 - 3999 = "OF Fan" (4 stars)

Posts 4000+ = "OF Maniac!" (5 stars)

Anyone who doesn't have one of these titles is either:

a.) A moderator, modmaker, team member, VIP or other personnel who are assigned a different designation

b.) Have had their title changed by a moderator or other board official

Thanks buddy...  wink_o.gif

Edit - ROFL Just saw my new title... biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Some articles need to be written yet. But any help is welcome

Will do.

The wishlist page is not linked to the Armed Assault Wiki page anymore and therefore it´s hard to access it wink_o.gif

I will start helping by removing all entries that are not signed.

Edit: Took the broom to the wishlist and removed all entries that were not signed.

Furthermore it would be a good idea to have a sticky to the Biki in Armed Assault general with some rules of conduct and content in the thread.

Additionally there´s still a need for a sticky in Arma Mission Editing section that redirects Newbie mission editors to the OFP editing section for basic solutions on basic questions that have already been answered in OFP ME section numerous times.

Edit2 : Created a thread in Armed Assault Editing section that redirects new users with common question to the old OFP editing section. Sticky ?

Probably a little late, but wouldn't it be great if we could add BIS to this list: Bugzilla Users

About Bugzilla

Quote[/b] ]Bugzilla is a "Defect Tracking System" or "Bug-Tracking System". Defect Tracking Systems allow individual or groups of developers to keep track of outstanding bugs in their product effectively. Most commercial defect-tracking software vendors charge enormous licensing fees. Despite being "free", Bugzilla has many features its expensive counterparts lack. Consequently, Bugzilla has quickly become a favorite of hundreds of organizations across the globe.

I don't think a Wiki is very good for such tracking purposes.

The next person asking about custom titles will get a custom title so embarrasing he wants to de-register his account and never come back. wink_o.gif

Try me!

About the Biki, I think it only adds to more clicking. I can't find anything anymore, not that fast at least.

Hellfish6 out of the mod-team ?

What´s going on fishy ?

Only for like 6 months already whistle.gif