Sign in to follow this  

Ask a mod

The forums are hungry again ... the second time for today.

It seems to like my posts with a ffur dip help.gif

edit: nevermind, post reappeared.

The forums are hungry again ... the second time for today.

It seems to like my posts with a ffur dip  help.gif

edit: nevermind, post reappeared.

Please explain.

Is it that the post appears as the first post on a new page but the page is unavailable? Which topic?

Topic rebuilt. Should be okay for a while now.

Placebo

My post re Win Amp Integration. Was not an attempt to contravene the rules of this forum. What I thought I was doing, after clicking on the PC Thread provided by the moderator, was appending to the PC forum. Mind you just after I entered a topic name, it did have me thinking (was late at night).

Now to my annoyance, my original topic was winamp integration.. Which has little to do with PCs, posts with solutions did make it so I guess (ie use of keyboards etc). In particular it may represent a quick modification AA my want to implement (ie open up the map and see a playlist). There are other games which do this, which i shall not name.

So no I was not overly annoyed by having the thread locked initially. The threat of banning, well yeah sheeshh with all thats going on. Its only a game...do as you want

Firstly as regards my reply, as you state there was no intent in your actions so there's nothing to worry about smile_o.gif

Secondly as to where a discussion about winamp integration belongs, the PC thread is for all aspects of hardware/software/apps so I think it fits as good as anywhere for such a discussion, certainly due to the fact that Winamp is not a BIS/Flashpoint product it doesn't belong in General.

Ok

On your first point, I don't worry about forums.

On your second point, fair enough

Well, even though it is a third party product - shouldn't it belong in arma? I understood that he asked if this will be available in Armed Assault, no?

For the past few years PC Gamer (UK) have released a top 100 games list that we've reported on as it made quite interseting reading and Flashpoint has always done quite well (22nd last year if I rememebr correctly).

Point being, should we clamp this years onto last years thread, or can we start a new one?

Cheers!

PS, I don't have the list as yet as I'm not a subscriber. However the cheeky scamps over at PCG have informed me that flashpoint have achieved 'A quarter of a century well'. I take it they mean #25. Well done Operation Flashpoint!

got my subscription two days ago, and flashpoint is 25th... very good going... its still keeping so high because of its innovation and unique concept, and the fact that all the wannabe games still havnt come close smile_o.gif

For the past few years PC Gamer (UK) have released a top 100 games list that we've reported on as it made quite interseting reading and Flashpoint has always done quite well (22nd last year if I rememebr correctly).

Point being, should we clamp this years onto last years thread, or can we start a new one?

Start a new one but maybe add last year's position for reference smile_o.gif

Whats it take to get a fancy title insted of "OF Fan"?

Can someone come up with one for me...like "OF Developer",lol

Whats it take to get a fancy title insted of "OF Fan"?

Nothing in particular whistle.gif

I have yet to see someone not getting owned when requesting a custom title. smile_o.gif

Titles used to be more creative "back then". wink_o.gif

Hey well at least its unique, thank you

I kinda had my heart set on the "OF Developer" title like some other devoted members like me,lol

I thought "OF Developer" was reserved for skilled individuals?

I thought "OF Developer" was reserved for skilled individuals?

Lol

(@ the fact that I do have some skill, no disrespect intended for Bis employess)

Realistically I'd rather have "ARMA Developer"

Developer-tags are ofcourse reserved for BIS employees.

If it's possible to add an Ĺ I'd want ĺh fan instead of OF Fan.. If that's not possible than at least change it to OFP Fan or even better change all OF fan's to OFP fan's.

If it's possible to add an Ĺ I'd want ĺh fan instead of OF Fan

biggrin_o.gifrofl.gif

Yeah, set me up for that to (j/k)

tounge2.gif

Sorry to ask for a tag

Just that I've been trolling the forums a bit more lately and see some of the custom tags and laugh

I expected a weird one back when Ralph was being silly

I stayed quiet then

Asking for a developer tag I was also expecting something silly,

OFP Devoter,marriedtoofp,OFP Wannabe,OFP PainInARse etc... but thats ok

Love the new tag

aaaww.... i asked for a custom title and was refused... or forgotten about here in my dark little cell... all alone... so lonely tounge2.gif