Sign in to follow this  

Ask a mod

Uhmm... Yes there is...

by writing <c>text</c> you center the text inside the tag...

And I didn't want to know for HTML, i wanted to know for IB Code.

smile_o.gif

Uhmm... Yes there is...

by writing <c>text</c> you center the text inside the tag...

And I didn't want to know for HTML, i wanted to know for IB Code.

smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]W3C specifications on "center" tag

The center element was deprecated in HTML 4.01.

The center element is not supported in XHTML 1.0 Strict DTD.

thumbs-up.gif

I'm pretty sure most of you have heard about Chuck Norris facts. How about a thread highlighting similar feats of Placebo or the Spanel Brothers?

God originally allotted himself ten days to create the Earth, but when he created Placebo on the sixth day, Placebo PR'ed him.

I'm pretty sure most of you have heard about Chuck Norris facts. How about a thread highlighting similar feats of Placebo or the Spanel Brothers?

God originally allotted himself ten days to create the Earth, but when he created Placebo on the sixth day, Placebo PR'ed him.

Bring that rubbish on the forums, and you shall be smitten down by my unearthly mod-powers mad_o.gif

Well, it could be possible... wink_o.gif No offence placebo

@Ex-RoNiN:

Ok, you dont have center-tag in html...

icon_redface.gif

wink_o.gif

Bring that rubbish on the forums, and you shall be smitten down by my unearthly mod-powers mad_o.gif

Why's that? They're only being posted because they're actual facts...

Why's that? They're only being posted because they're actual facts...

goodnight.gif

Is it a good idea to have Hitler as avatar?  confused_o.gif

Why would you want Hitler as your avatar? huh.gif

As long as noone is complaining I don't see a problem with that.

As long as noone is complaining I don't see a problem with that.

Okay, thanks.

neo nazis should be banned... mad_o.gif and all things relating to that devil hitler confused_o.gif stupid thing to have as an avater crazy_o.gif

Anyway may I make a curious thread in offtopic thread concerning how ppl got their usernames, what they mean etc? smile_o.gif (serious question)

I don't see the harm in such a thread, as long as it doesn't turn into a massive spamfest.

If it sticks to a (semi) serious discussion of how people got their nicknames, with around 1 post per member (i.e. not 10 back and forths from the same 2 people), and stays free of offtopic spam it should be fine.

Put it this way, feel free to start it, and we'll give it 48 hours or so to see how it progresses. if it hasn't become a huge mess, we will probably leave it open. wink_o.gif

Why can't we discuss the new Spetznatz mod ZSU-23-4? I know ORCS did some work on it also, but it's not an ORCS exclusive work.Do they have the midas touch or something? Any thing that they contribute so much as a texture or polygon to is divorced from any discussion on the main bulletin board?

Personally I think that if no one is allowed to discuss anything to do with ORCS on the official bulletin board, then ORCS shouldn't be allowed to discuss anything period on the bulletin board.

It doesn't quite make sense to me that ORCS can freely post here about others addons on if they choose to, yet no one else can discuss their addons. Some are more equal than others?

Why can't we discuss the new Spetznatz mod ZSU-23-4? I know ORCS did some work on it also, but it's not an ORCS exclusive work.Do they have the midas touch or something? Any thing that they contribute so much as a texture or polygon to is divorced from any discussion on the main bulletin board?

Personally I think that if no one is allowed to discuss anything to do with ORCS on the official bulletin board, then ORCS shouldn't be allowed to discuss anything period on the bulletin board.

It doesn't quite make sense to me that ORCS can freely post here about others addons on if they choose to, yet no one else can discuss their addons. Some are more equal than others?

Yes, "symmetry" is the word that comes to my mind when I read this.

I feel like this topic should be mentioned.

If you refer to the large scale bad feeling against Russian addon makers, RHS seem to get by very well and are a widely excepted part of the community. However, I don't know if the members of the team are actually Russian or not. Maybe OCRS are just paranoid about this, anyway I'm not about to complain as they still make excellent addons, with or without the official forum's support

If you refer to the large scale bad feeling against Russian addon makers, RHS seem to get by very well and are a widely excepted part of the community. However, I don't know if the members of the team are actually Russian or not. Maybe OCRS are just paranoid about this, anyway I'm not about to complain as they still make excellent addons, with or without the official forum's support

I was more talking about the attitude by ORCS members in these and other forums against other addon makers (for example Vilas).

If you refer to the large scale bad feeling against Russian addon makers, RHS seem to get by very well and are a widely excepted part of the community. However, I don't know if the members of the team are actually Russian or not.

RHS makes Russian/Sovjet themed addons, but most of the team is not Russian unlike ORCS.

At least at present, in the early days there were quite alot of Russian members.