Sign in to follow this  

Ask a mod

I have a question to mod team of these forums.

Is there a possibility to create a so-called "artistic thread" where all addon and mod makers could show their concept and artistic works?

I know that there are lot's of that kinda forums around but I personally would like to stay here.

Also, there are game oriented forums where the proper threads are included.

You know all the great addons and mods start with a concept and idea that is put on digital paper, but ends up on the shelf collecting dust.

Just an idea.

@ Aug. 13 2005,11:31)]Is Hellfish still a massive ponce?

wow_o.gif

*backs away and seeks cover before hellfish unleashes his ragged claws on tex* whistle.gif

@ Aug. 13 2005,11:31)]Is Hellfish still a massive ponce?

lmao rofl.gif

@ Aug. 13 2005,05:31)]Is Hellfish still a massive ponce?

I could never say anything bad about Tex.

inlove.gif

@ Aug. 13 2005,05:31)]Is Hellfish still a massive ponce?

I could never say anything bad about Tex.

inlove.gif

<3

Stop spamming this thread else we will remove the option to ask mods questions.

Stop spamming this thread else we will remove the option to ask mods questions.

Yep,

Thanks for the answer.

Guest major gandhi

is it possible to change my name in to afrographX?

Name changes aren't possible on this board - however, upon request you may create a new account under a different name, and transfer accross your post count. (PM a moderator if you want to do this). The new account will not reflect your original join date, though...

Guest The Cobra

This quite annoys me tounge2.gif

Why does ! + ) become !wink_o.gif

Quote my post to see how i made the !wink_o.gif

It's different between those two

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">!)

becomes

!wink_o.gif

Whats up with that??

Same with <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">|) that..

|wink_o.gif

- Ben

probably some ikonboard bug. As far as settings are concerned only

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">;)

is the one that should work.

Ask a mod:

@Major Fubar - is your Birthday really on the same day as Xmas.....god that must suck.....

confused_o.gif

Yeah abit of an obscure ask a mod, but i noticed it when browesing the calender (do it sometime, great fun rofl.gif )

I have a question to mod team of these forums.

Is there a possibility to create a so-called "artistic thread" where all addon and mod makers could show their concept and artistic works?

I see no reason why there can't be an overall "My art thread" in off topic similar to the real life photography thread where people post their personal art, however I don't think addon and mod making itself warrants an art thread.

thanks for the reply.

I also don't think it has to be mod or addon related.

Ask a mod:

@Major Fubar - is your Birthday really on the same day as Xmas.....god that must suck.....

confused_o.gif

Yeah abit of an obscure ask a mod, but i noticed it when browesing the calender (do it sometime, great fun rofl.gif )

Indeed it is. Yeah, it sucked a little as kid, not being able to have a party with friends on the day, but nowadays it really doesn't bother me much. I usually have some drinks for my birthday a week or so before Christmas. wink_o.gif

I have found a great blog where a soldier describes a pretty breathtaking action which occured on Monday. This blog is not only well written but also contains photos which he made during this operation. The mixture of both make it a great story.

Unfortunately there are three pictures which show an american soldier dragging a bleeding (but alive) rebel out of a house. Please tell me how I can post the story without breaking the rules and without ruining the story!

Copy the text and link the images that dont break the board rules.

To keep this question ontopic of the forum rules.I am wondering where I would post a question like:

"Where can I get a deal on VBS1, like cmon no normal person can offord that, it has been out a while now

"Where is the VBS discussion?" From my browsing this forum i gather that...after you buy it you get a forum password?"

But I want to read about it now

To keep this question ontopic of the forum rules.I am wondering where I would post a question like:

"Where can I get a deal on VBS1, like cmon no normal person can offord that, it has been out a while now

"Where is the VBS discussion?" From my browsing this forum i gather that...after you buy it you get a forum password?"

VBS1 is not dicsussed on this forum, as it isn't a VBS forum. Your best bet is http://www.vbsresources.com/forum/

Can it be, that the signatures are disabled?

Because i don't see my signature, only the BBCode.

Raptor smile_o.gif

EDIT:

ok i found the problem. smile_o.gif

Thats the intention.. It's intended for the Millatry who aren't legaly allowed to use OFP for training..

..anyway..

Quote[/b] ]

VBS1 is not dicsussed on this forum, as it isn't a VBS forum. Your best bet is http://www.vbsresources.com/forum/

Erm, he knows about that, but you need to buy the gam- sorry, simulator to get access to most of it...

Quote[/b] ]

I see no reason why there can't be an overall "My art thread" in off topic similar to the real life photography thread where people post their personal art, however I don't think addon and mod making itself warrants an art thread.

Take a picture of the drawing/painint, and post it in the photography thread? tounge2.gif

Maybe not, but I dont see why you couldn't start an art thread..

- Ben