Sign in to follow this  

Ask a mod

People would end up posting graphic videos like hellfish said.

My suggestion is to allow a degree of graphic videos to be posted, discussed, and analyzed. This trend of keeping anything that shows actual war is what I'm getting at. I want to be able to come to this community, filled with people's whom opinions I can trust based on many of their backgrounds, and discuss videos of a more mature and explicit setting, without having to deal with a perm ban, or otherwise. Anyone who truly does not want to watch these videos can stay out of the thread, people like me who would like to show and discuss this material, I would like to come to this setting and be able to do so.

you can let ppl find it for themselves.

The rule banning graphic/disturbing image/video stays. Once we let the door open there is no telling how far people will push the envelope. That has happened before, and it gets to the point where given any time interval, someone will claim that their attempt to push the limit is not any more than others. furthermore, the measure of what is needed for sake of argument maybe compromised, leading to inconsistent ruling.

The need for such 'candid' source is not needed here. They can find it elsewhere and that's sufficient. If someone wants to find the video, they can do it outside of this forum.

Are we allow to put lets say, advertisements of our own in our signatures? And if so what kind?

smile_o.gif

Are we allow to put lets say, advertisements of our own in our signatures? And if so what kind?

smile_o.gif

No.

Why should Bohemia Interactive allow advertising on a forum that they pay for? Advertisement would (possibly) result in increased revenue for other companies and this means that Bohemia Interactive would be paying for the other companies to make money.

I don't think so wink_o.gif

Plus, the web is plastered with too many ads as it is, we don't need any more smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif

If you mean, ads for your OFP addons studio or something like that, that's allowed since it actually supports OFP. But nothing else.

Don't think putting paid adverts is even possible since they usually have other file extensions than JPG/PNG/GIF.

when i click "search" the forum software tells me what i searched last time and if i want to see the results again... nice service! smile_o.gif

is it a new feature or has it been there before? wink_o.gif

I think its been there for a while(or forever).

It's been there from time immemorial.

Tell me, are there any mods that isn't very active anymore?

I can't remeber that I have seen FUBAR in a long time now.

Glad to see I was missed wink_o.gif

I am now back for the foreseeable future...

I want to have a button next to every thread that makes jump directly to the last comment I posted. Like that it is easier to follow a discussion.

Not even the search button lets me see on which page I posted last. That would have facilitated a lot of things for me! sad_o.gif

I think any requests for forum additions are useless, since, as Placebo postet some time back, "only additions can be made that were created and confirmed by ikonboard themselves" and that aren't a lot IIRC

I want to have a button next to every thread that makes jump directly to the last comment I posted. Like that it is easier to follow a discussion.

Not even the search button lets me see on which page I posted last. That would have facilitated a lot of things for me! sad_o.gif

The red arrow next to "Last post by" does exactly that wink_o.gif

Not even the search button lets me see on which page I posted last. That would have facilitated a lot of things for me!  sad_o.gif

No, he means the last post HE posted, so he can read the thread from there. That would be nice indeed.

No, he means the last post HE posted, so he can read the thread from there. That would be nice indeed.

Well that button takes you to the last post you read in the thread which should be as useful as taking you to the last post you posted.

Technical difficulties on the servers today?

I didn't get in on none of the BIS owned websites for a time.

I guess it´s because they changed the flashpoint start page:

New design (well design...anyway)

There´s lots of space to link the OFP 2 demo after E3 biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifxmas_o.gif

Ooh, nice smile_o.gif

I didn't check the flashpoint1985.com page only flashpoint2.com.

So why are all the ORCs naval threads being closed?

Hellfish said it

Quote[/b] ]Closing at the request of ORCS - they've asked that all threads about this release be closed.

Future detail about that will maybe ORCS answer.

happy birthday Ex-Ronin  smile_o.gif

hehe on the day Psycho finally gets the job! wink_o.gif