Sign in to follow this  

Ask a mod

Quote[/b] ]Are you allowed a name change? I've converted to dmakatra in all forums, communities and whatever except this one. Kinda bugs me.

You can... sort of.

When I did it I had to have my old account post restricted, and removed the email address.  Then create a new account with your e-mail, and they'll transfer the posts.

I've done this now. smile_o.gif

I'd be glad if someone could transfer my posts. smile_o.gif

Done, "The Real Armstrong" account can no longer post smile_o.gif

please, can any "official" person answer here? or is this placebo's job? smile_o.gif

erm... hello? could at least any mod just say "wait for placebo!"? rock.gif

erm... hello? could at least any mod just say "wait for placebo!"?  rock.gif

wait for placebo.(don't ask about his situation please)

erm... hello? could at least any mod just say "wait for placebo!"? rock.gif

wait for placebo.(don't ask about his situation please)

thx. smile_o.gif now i have the certitude that i have to wait...

i won't ask...

EDIT: I will be on vacation from 3pm CET today until Monday 17th January.

Quote[/b] ]You can... sort of.

When I did it I had to have my old account post restricted, and removed the email address. Then create a new account with your e-mail, and they'll transfer the posts.

Hey, that's good news! I didn't know the 'renaming' was possible in this forum at all. I joined quite a while before I got actively involved in the community - and so I used my usual forums name instead of the name I use now everywhere else throughout the OFP community.

I have now created an account called 'Daddl' instead (updated the email too). If one of the mods could just transfer my posts and post restrict this old account that would be great!

Thanks! biggrin_o.gif

Edit: Looking at my control panel I seem to be making up for it quickly: "1433.00 posts per day"

Just the thought makes my fingers hurt! wow_o.gif

The sad part is that you lose the date of registration. I found and registered on these forums in January 2002 but changed account in August (with transfer of posts, perhaps I was one of the first to get that service smile_o.gif ).

Ehh I've been here for 3 years icon11.gif ... where does the time go.

Jupp, that's a pity - I joined in February 2002. Though it would be nice to have that fixed, I'm quite happy to finally have a consistant username all over the community.

LOL, nice title. biggrin_o.gif

Sure explains things.

@mods

I was just reading the topic "Vietnam Warfare: Burned Battlefields" in the A&M:D. They posted news about them closing the mod for OFP1 and make the mod for OFP2.

Shouldn't this topic be moved to the OFP2 general or somthing like that (since they do intend to post news and screens closing it would be a bit rude)?

LOL, nice title. biggrin_o.gif

Sure explains things.

@mods

I was just reading the topic "Vietnam Warfare: Burned Battlefields" in the A&M:D. They posted news about them closing the mod for OFP1 and make the mod for OFP2.

Shouldn't this topic be moved to the OFP2 general or somthing like that  (since they do intend to post news and screens closing it would be a bit rude)?

how come that all links (including all members signatures) in that thread have this nice green mouseover effect ?

i couldnt find another thread with this feature rock.gif

@mods

Shouldn't this topic be moved to the OFP2 general or somthing like that  (since they do intend to post news and screens closing it would be a bit rude)?

no. it's still a mod for OFP, and since OFP2 is yet to be released, it will stay there.

how come that all links (including all members signatures) in that thread have this nice green mouseover effect ?

i couldnt find another thread with this feature

Turns out it has to do with his signature. as soon as he fixes it it will be fine.

Turns out it has to do with his signature. as soon as he fixes it it will be fine.

euh? My sig or someone else??

euh? My sig or someone else??

not yours.. that charon guy´s sig was the cause, its gone now

please, can any "official" person answer here? or is this placebo's job? smile_o.gif

Answered in the thread smile_o.gif

D'oh!! crazy_o.gif

Post more and you'll get more stars!!

I think it was this;

400< =1 star

400+ =2 stars

800+ =3 stars

1500+ = 4 stars (like me)

4000+ = 5 stars ?? (not completely sure about this one)

So only 8 more post for you and you'll no longer be a n00b  wink_o.gif

And when your name is Ralph and you have over 10000 posts, you should get a gold medal or something like that! Respect  blues.gif

D'oh!! crazy_o.gif

Post more and you'll get more stars!!

I think it was this;

400< =1 star

400+ =2 stars

800+ =3 stars

1500+ = 4 stars (like me)

4000+ = 5 stars ?? (not completely sure about this one)

So only 8 more post for you and you'll no longer be a n00b  wink_o.gif

And when your name is Ralph and you have over 10000 posts, you should get a gold medal or something like that! Respect  blues.gif

biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  smile_o.gif    

Quote[/b] ]And when your name is Ralph and you have over 10000 posts, you should get a gold medal or something like that!
hehe, yes thats 4 shure  smile_o.gif . and a raise LOOL biggrin_o.gif

member title: ..

no. of posts:0

stars:1

advanced member

of fan

of maniac