Sign in to follow this  

Ask a mod

What I'm wondering is whether I should bother contacting him. Has anyone else already alerted him rock.gif ?

If you mean blackdog, then yes, I alerted him yesterday.

Yep, page-loading wise, it takes forever rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]Yep, page-loading wise, it takes forever

I haven't noticed any problems with page-loading rock.gif .

Me neither. I assume that this is the only site you're having problems with, none of your other frequented sites?

your other frequented sites?

Is that a euphemism? biggrin_o.gif

There's already a group of self-proclaimed OFP Veterans who were around before the demo. I don't think any of them, save for maybe Uziyahu, are at all active today.

I think that when OFP2 gets big, anyone here now can always meet up back here in the old OFP1 forums. I doubt many of the noobs would come back this way.

i was never self proclaimed, but i was around before the Demo ;)

Me neither. I assume that this is the only site you're having problems with, none of your other frequented sites?

Of course only this one.

Edit: Now it's fast again. Let's see if the positive change is temporary or not.

Ineo:

IB stores many cookies inside your Cookies/Temp folder

Try to clear your Cookies and your Temp folder and the page will load verry faster.

Nope, slow again. lol. oh well.

There's already a group of self-proclaimed OFP Veterans who were around before the demo. I don't think any of them, save for maybe Uziyahu, are at all active today.

I think that when OFP2 gets big, anyone here now can always meet up back here in the old OFP1 forums. I doubt many of the noobs would come back this way.

i was never self proclaimed, but i was around before the Demo ;)

Me too - in fact, I'm so old skool that I refused to join the official forums here and lived back at AndOne's forums until the bitter end. biggrin_o.gif

Lol  Hellfish.

Same here only i was at the forums from BIA ( bis australia )

And the later bis created FP85 and made those forums.

Btw:

I hope you can bring back the old look from the forums as a skin cause:

They where simply looking Dead sexy.

PS:

Look what i found:

http://www.petitiononline.com/NOEGM999/petition.html

Some one reported the SOCOM2 Fallen Rusian Soldier pic.

Any word on blackdog with that amnesty...is he coming back or what?

Any word on blackdog with that amnesty...is he coming back or what?

Who invited him back....?

We will not publically comment on the success or failure of individual applications.

Why close a thread with just a comment of "fuck this"?

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=39933

Doesnt sound like very good grounds to close down a thread asking for a moment of silence. If its in regards to it being turned into a discussion about the event, maybe you should talk to the people that did the discussing.

Havent seen any of the WWII memorial threads closed based on "fuck this".

Flamebaiting? FFS Ralph. Its about showing respect for people that got wounded and killed and placed in a situation that went from bad to worse because of politics. The survivors of this incident are going to hold a silent moment for their friends who died, they ask others to join in, I relay the news on a military forum and thats flame baiting?

What ever Ralph. But I do think you need to check yourself a bit. Is the WWII memorial threads flamebaiting to? Or is one memorial dedicated to peoples sacrifice different from another?

Flamebaiting? FFS Ralph. Its about showing respect for people that got wounded and killed and placed in a situation that went from bad to worse because of politics. The survivors of this incident are going to hold a silent moment for their friends who died, they ask others to join in, I relay the news on a military forum and thats flame baiting?

What ever Ralph. But I do think you need to check yourself a bit. Is the WWII memorial threads flamebaiting to? Or is one memorial dedicated to peoples sacrifice different from another?

Suure.

I hope I don't need to remind anybody that moderating decisions are not open for public debate - the purpose of this thread is not for discussion of specific moderating decisions. If you wish to discuss or question a decision, you can PM the moderator involved, and/or PM Placebo.

Is it in any way possible to make the online list longer?

I mean when you click on the View Complete list button you get 4/5 pages. Is it possible to narrow this down to 2 pages (more results on one page)

Greets,

FW200