Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Head moderator

For a very long time Placebo was informally considered a head moderator by both the forum moderators and BIS. BIS now officially confirms this arrangement - Placebo is named head moderator of the forum, with full support of BIS in this task.

If you have any issues with the forum, feel free to contact any moderator. In the unlikely case you have an issue that you think cannot be solved by other moderator, contact Placebo via PM.

Time to give a little official update on the moderating situation now that I've departed this mortal coil, so to speak wink_o.gif

Following my departure I'm pleased to be able to leave the moderating leadership in the fine and capable hands of Morten (Shadow to the rest of you plebs wink_o.gif)

Morten is now officially head moderator of these forums and I am 100% certain that he will do an outstanding job of moulding the forums into the discussion area the community deserves, as well as leading the moderating team into being a finely tuned <s>killing</s> machine.

I would ask that everyone gives Morten and the rest of the moderators (especially the new guys) the same respect and support that they gave to me over 5 wonderful years here, supporting them is supporting BIS, supporting them is supporting the community.

Long live the community notworthy.gif

Happy New Year and best wishes to all,

Paul.

It has been an honour and privilege to moderate Bohemia Interactive's forums for the past 6 years. I have learned alot about people and about the games we play. I have made many new friends (and some enemies) over the years and would like to thank you all for all the good times I've had at these forums. This truly is the best gaming community I have been a part of.

Unfortunately, I do not have the energy to continue moderating (real life issues). So I am resigning now, leaving the forums to more capable people who have the time and energy this community deserve and needs.

I salute you all.

Regards,

Morten Gundersen

I'd like to take a moment to specifically thank Morten for the great work he's put into moderating the forums over the years, and especially serving the community as head moderator when I left BIS, Morten has always had my great respect in everything he did here and it is the loss of the community that he decided to walk away, as he already knows I will do everything I can to persuade him to come back in the future when/if he feels rested and refreshed smile_o.gif

Obviously as most people know I've now returned in an external capacity to help BIS with the community and PR and whatever else I can contribute, this means that I will return to act as head moderator of the forums, so if anyone has any forum issues that they wish to address to me they can via PM or Email (Placebo@bistudio.com).

Huge thanks to all the moderators here who have been around for a long time or jumped into the breach to help out after my departure, the past few months cannot have been easy so your dedication and efforts are greatly appreciated.

Sign in to follow this