Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Woodland hummers

do you mean a M114 command and reconnaissance carrier?

M1114 that is.. The early version for the Kosivo operation..

Even if we do have a M114A1 and A2 for going with the M551A1 Sheridain tank I gave to CBT.

Ok

As you write before M114, I was not sure if you are refering to the APC or if you write it wrong instead M1114 refering to the Up-Armored Humvee

@Bobcatt666,

Are your MP units based on Hyakushiki's US soldiers and if not i would love to see a teaser picture smile_o.gif .

so.... whens the beta coming out?

the beta will come out when we think that are good enough to release the beta.

Sorry guys, but can't say a release date that we don't know if we can reach. So please don't ask for a date.

@Bobcatt666,

Are your MP units based on Hyakushiki's US soldiers and if not i would love to see a teaser picture smile_o.gif .

The second gen ones were but unable to obtain permission to release them I've dropped to other models so they can be released. HYK units required a fair amount of tweaking, when first messing with them.. Which becomes highly complicated when you modify them. Far easier to use other models I had on hand and permission already to modify and look just as good if not better.

Currently a ban on public screen shot is being strictly enforced. You'll have to wait till the release. Rather spend my time doing reserch at the unit motor pool and the combat vehicle muesum to make sure models are correct. You post screens and them spammed by tons of questions by people too lazy to bother reading about things already answered before serval times in the forum.

There are also 2 1/2 ton and 5 ton trucks to compliment these units. Were keeping backwards compatablity with the older releases so to not scramble the missions made with them. The M151 series Mutts were lifted from a Mutt pack that was on the back burner. There be a beta release now, but do the moaners snivling about the lack of shadowloads when the modling work is far from finished, so your gonna have to wait, thank them for the delay.. Gives us more time to fix known issues at least. And issues with the tow mounted hummwvs.

Bobcatt,can't you at least release a beta without shadowloads and include the shadows in the full version??

Geez,like I'm freaking watching at my Humvee's shadow when five angry russians are putting clips in my rig.

Bobcatt,can't you at least release a beta without shadowloads and include the shadows in the full version??

Geez,like I'm freaking watching at my Humvee's shadow when five angry russians are putting clips in my rig.

Well a couple of the packs are pretty damn close to final release, you think working on them for what two years, you have most of the issues taken care of.

Don't think the model is gonna get anymore changes on it, literly ripped the models totally apart, and updated them inside and out at long last. Which was something not planned. It was something that should have been done, but the current team working on them got no clue how to adds the shadowlods, so it was farmed out to another addon maker who could.

Some folks pretty much bitch and hem and haw, so they will be delayed. With luck it will be a several pack release possabl.y including the new TOW mounts once they get skinned at last. The Manifest is already wrong, but well leave things as an easter egg for some of your guys. Should sate all you HUMMWV perverts rather well. Wanna at least get this complete before I get shipped out to active duty or something.

Heh, I ran through this thread in search for the Hummvees but then noticed that the latest releases weren't available anymore; then I went through my downloaded cars & bikes addons folder and found a version, dunno if it is 0.75 or 0.76... still, it's the best vehicle to get a sun tan in, that open version! Keep up the great work! And don't let other HMMVVs put you off!!! biggrin_o.gif

BUZZARD @ July 06 2004,22:18)]Heh, I ran through this thread in search for the Hummvees but then noticed that the latest releases weren't available anymore; then I went through my downloaded cars & bikes addons folder and found a version, dunno if it is 0.75 or 0.76... still, it's the best vehicle to get a sun tan in, that open version! Keep up the great work! And don't let other HMMVVs put you off!!! biggrin_o.gif

Too late I've been put off highly about it but what can ya do. Rather than scrap several years of work into these pigs we are still plugging away at them.. A fair number of mod teams use em still so they stay in deveolpment still. Abite slowly the other humvee pack makers now got all the noobs and goobers to deal with leaving use alone to do our thing. I still think BAS's hmmwvs are the best but at this rate doubtful they will ever be seen even if some of the sister mods offered to help take the load of them.

Oh well back to work..

Marfy started humvee...

Marfy left the humvee...

BAS toke it.....

BAS remodelled it...

BAS left it...

Who´s the next?

This is the curse of the humvee, or the neverending story.

Due to _reallife_ I must regreatfully report the HUMVEEs will be further delayed on the release for an inderminate time. As well as most of the other units that revolved around this pack of units older 5 ton and 2 1/2 ton trucks, MUTT series vehicles. ECT ect ect ect.. Guess I have to learn texturing to get things back on track. Got Fishkopps pack anyway should keep you more than busy playing with those.

Marfy started humvee...

Marfy left the humvee...

BAS toke it.....

BAS remodelled it...

BAS left it...

Who´s the next?

This is the curse of the humvee, or the neverending story.

Well, I think this is the next. Oh well, thanks for your time and effort, Enjoying the current HMMWV's.

Hope to GOD that I can get the New pack.

Sorry a lot of the units are in texture hell and unreleasable in there current condtion. My fault and mistake for allowing the models to be retextured and updated rather than complete the intinal work on the units. And I take full responcebility for failing to complete the addons. I'll try to crash course myself in texturing work and the remainng bugs needing dealing with in the pack.

bobcat bro dont wryr botu it ppl will grumble always but take ur time well wait for these great adodn geeze dude dotn take it so hard oin ur self

Sorry a lot of the units are in texture hell and unreleasable in there current condtion. My fault and mistake for allowing the models to be retextured and updated rather than complete the intinal work on the units. And I take full responcebility for failing to complete the addons. I'll try to crash course myself in texturing work and the remainng bugs needing dealing with in the pack.

Thats Fine, I'm glad you take this to heart. It takes alot of Dedication. Keep it up, It'll be a great addon pack.

Yeah bobcatt keep it up. Best things need more time. Once released your humvees and fisckopp ones, we will not want BAS humvees anymore.

Good luck bobcatt

Well honstely I don't see the need for so many hummvee packs. I'm begining to feel its a wasted effort, duplication of units, only fixed this one as ahold over for the BAS DV pack. Anyhow, I gotta go fix the real thing at work so best to get going.

I don´t consider it a waste of time because you a fischkopp are working on humvees of different eras.

And you say: "so many humvee packs"?

How many DECENT humvee packs are out there? None i think.

It´s not a matter of number but of quality...