Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Woodland hummers

Right, so the Type 96 means a workable GL can go on a wheeled vehicle (unless B-O-H's Type 96 is a tank type in disguise) ... so I'm suggesting one would be a good addition to this pack.

Can someone just give me the files themselves? .rar and .zip wont let me extract them on ANY of the links.

The Mk19 is doable, however it will not fire "grenades" (like those fired from the m203 or the MM-1). The game engine simply does not have the code to do it. But, as the Mk19 is technically a machinegun, our wee workaround does work quite nicely. No TOW Hummers tho sad_o.gif

Great, thanks. You guys doing desert only? Hoping one can be implemented in a woodland camo.

Yeah please give us some news.

Will the model be improved?

i dont even need a model change i just want the damn things not to crash when u shoot at them.. and to fix the animations.. thats all i want. screw mud and dirt... just give me that atleast.. these things are useless with the constant crashing.

i dont even need a model change i just want the damn things not to crash when u shoot at them.. and to fix the animations.. thats all i want. screw mud and dirt... just give me that atleast.. these things are useless with the constant crashing.

calm down..bad day hah?  wink_o.gif

You sound like a junky biggrin_o.gif

after watching blackhawk down.. having defective hummvees with mounted machine guns.. no bas mh60.. and just delta's and rangers and old littlebirds.. that kinda does that to you.

if its gonna be done soon, someone else has to do it other than me, im busy with the HTTV right now

when im done with it ill try and fix the hummers, the crashing part and damage model atleast

ive learned a lot while making that httv

nice to hear that.

Has anyone done a black version or retexture. Not sure about IRL, but in a lot of movies and TV series black hummers seem to be used by government agencies and special forces (CIA, DEA, ATF etc.):

index1.jpg

black_hummer.jpg

21900h.jpg

1996_Hummer_slatback.jpeg

wpe8.jpg

....................................................................................

hmm, according to this pic I found in a Google image search, it looks like someone has done one:

vips_2.jpg

smashing! smile_o.gif but who made it?

The pic is from a russian site, and I'm not too good at that. wink_o.gif

looks like a bunch of high class terrorist in the black hummer pic u got from goggle.. id like to make a few missions where you stop a "terrorist" convoy and shoot hummers to shit. Enemy hummers that iz..

WOW that looks like something out of a Sci-Fi movie! wow_o.gif

But hey that would be a cool car in opf.

i-6_B_L.JPG

Look at the Driver position  wow_o.gif I want that drivingwheel for my car! tounge_o.gif

1000$ !?!??!?! so cheap is a Hummer?!?

EDIT: ok its by US $15,600.00 now tounge_o.gif

243069_25_full.jpg

243069_15_full.jpg

MOOOOO!!! mad_o.gif

I think Hummer better stick to making HMMWWs...look at all that plastic and cosmetic stuff...Bleurgh.

They've WOMANISED THE HUMMER!! crazy_o.gif

isn´t that the New hummer?

HummerII or something like that?

Why don't they just call it the fugly and get it over and done with?? crazy_o.gif

id hate to have to buy the fuel for that thing... a full tank per mile [/sarcasm]

id hate to have to buy the fuel for that thing... a full tank per mile [/sarcasm]

Well actually it only does a couple of miles to the gallon and has a poor engine (the H2 engine that is, I don't know about the HMMWW one)