Sign in to follow this  
Warin

The Iraq Thread 2

well, to Bals's delight. the fact is those who will be handling the AK deal has to be approved by State Dept to be registered as armed dealer. and that means many US arms dealers can still ship those new AKs. wink_o.gif

Yeah but what about the pricing. smile_o.gif I heard some fast mumbling about couple more dead US soldiers in Iraq, sorry they totally announced this on our TV news so we couldn't quite make out WTF they were saying before they switched to a new story. Dumbasses. tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]authentic military 12- inch figures,
Quote[/b] ] he overflew the carrier before handing it over to the pilot for landing

Wait, is he even a pilot? I knew Clinton was, I think Big Daddy was. But never Junior here. So, he flew over a carrier...Must not take much to be an Elite Force action figure these days.

Wait, is he even a pilot? I knew Clinton was, I think Big Daddy was. But never Junior here. So, he flew over a carrier...Must not take much to be an Elite Force action figure these days.

ANG .... pilot

he was more often getting drunk at a bar than he did stay at base , his agenda allowed him to stay away from vietnam

and a few other things i forgot about

action figures ? you're a big boy now, won't your parents buy you a bicycle or a basket panel ?

tounge_o.gif

That's not fair, he looks less like an ape there. crazy_o.gif

smile_o.gif

it's not natural to give an ape wings tounge_o.gif

I bet if they had put 1337 instead of Elite it would've gotten/will get a lot more sales wink_o.gif

I bet if they had put 1337 instead of Elite it would've gotten/will get a lot more sales wink_o.gif

naaaaah , i doubt the ones who buy that are even able to read ,so the sellers have just to tell them what's written on the box tounge_o.gif

OMG. that is just obscene!

Bush was AWOL for a year from his ANG unit, and now he's POTUS, and an action figure.  It is a travesty!   crazy_o.gif  mad_o.gif

What a way to degrade all those real warriors in the Navy, Amy, Air Force, and Marines.  mad_o.gif

If you are into fictional hero figures, instead of Dubya (who is only a legend in his own mind), get this one:

Sgt Rock

Quote[/b] ]

crazy_o.gif

Little old for action figures, are we?

Sgt. Rock is for 5+

GW Bush is for 14+

And The 'XTRA SALTY' Gunnery SGT. R. Lee Ermey 12" motivational figure is for 18 and over biggrin_o.gif

I got the regular Gunnery Sgt R Lee Ermey motivational figure, I got to get my hands on this new one.

-=Die Alive=-

LOL, I love that guy. YOU LOOK LIKE ABOUT A HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS OF CHEWED BUBBLEGUM NUMBNUTS!

DID YOUR MOTHER HAVE ANY CHILDREN THAT LIVED?

He cracks me up.

We need a Saddam and an Osama action figure now. Saddam should have a kung fu grip.

Sgt. Rock is for 5+

GW Bush is for 14+

And The 'XTRA SALTY' Gunnery SGT. R. Lee Ermey 12" motivational figure is for 18 and over biggrin_o.gif

I got the regular Gunnery Sgt R Lee Ermey motivational figure, I got to get my hands on this new one.

-=Die Alive=-

LOL, I love that guy.  YOU LOOK LIKE ABOUT A HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS OF CHEWED BUBBLEGUM NUMBNUTS!

DID YOUR MOTHER HAVE ANY CHILDREN THAT LIVED?

He cracks me up.

We need a Saddam and an Osama action figure now.  Saddam should have a kung fu grip.

Osama as- Jihad Joe!

osama_jihadjoe.jpg

tounge_o.gif

http://www.expressen.se/expressen/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=356&a=53481

Two Iraqi police officers shot by US soldiers, one beaten up.

They were chasing criminals in an plain civilian car when a US patrol spotted them. There was a gunfight going on and the US soldiers opened up on the police men (uniformed, in a civilian car). The first police officer was shot dead in the back seat. The car stopped, the second one got out, hands raised identifying himself as a police officer. He was also shot, one round impacting the right eye. The third police officer was then dragged out of the car. He knelt down, holding his hands in the air and displaying his badge. He got kicked in the back and fell down. Then two kicks to the head, followed by a boot pressing down the head on the ground. This followed by a beating lasting for several minutes, resulting in wounds and bruises all over his face and upper body.

Yeah, those American soldiers are sure doing a great job...

I wonder where all the forum - hawks have dissapeared to.

Neither Napalm, nor the EO brought up any reaction of the pro-Bush, pro-war faction. Do you stop debating when things become obviouse or are you playing dead till the storm is over ?

If that is the case prepare for a long break because things are really not getting better as Bush said on friday, and the goals of this illegitim war become more and more clear every day.

You never missed a chance to direct a spotlight at the "Euro commies" when we brought up the oil issue for example very very soon, same with the WMD question or the AQ links, but now ? What is left ?

EDIT: Schoeler of course is exceptional to this wink_o.gif

http://www.expressen.se/expressen/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=356&a=53481

Two Iraqi police officers shot by US soldiers, one beaten up.

They were chasing criminals in an plain civilian car when a US patrol spotted them. There was a gunfight going on and the US soldiers opened up on the police men (uniformed, in a civilian car). The first police officer was shot dead in the back seat. The car stopped, the second one got out, hands raised identifying himself as a police officer. He was also shot, one round impacting the right eye. The third police officer was then dragged out of the car. He knelt down, holding his hands in the air and displaying his badge. He got kicked in the back and fell down. Then two kicks to the head, followed by a boot pressing down the head on the ground. This followed by a beating lasting for several minutes, resulting in wounds and bruises all over his face and upper body.

Yeah, those American soldiers are sure doing a great job...

Fucking murderers! mad_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I wonder where all the forum - hawks have dissapeared to.

Yeah you're right. I've been wondering why it's been so quiet in here lately. The hawks are missing! That's it.

Quote[/b] ]Goddamn nazis.

No ! Nazis are something COMPLETELY different ! mad_o.gif

I guess nerves are blank in Iraq. US troops always have to fear attacks and that´s why they tend to overreact and sometimes kill the ones they should protect. This incident has it´s qualities though. To shoot 1 by accident, ok, but to shoot number 2 with no weapon in hand and arms up is a crime, to beat number three and kick him with boots is also a crime. No excuses.

Yeah, thats my reaction aswell. I can understand the first death. Accidents do happen, no matter how stupid or terrible. But the second shot and the following beating is just to much.

4 points to take into consideration

1. indedependant press? I suppose many of the information gathered in Iraq comes from arabian correspondants/journalists. The country is not safe/stable enough for western non-war journalists to step in and assess the situation. Since we know Al Jazeera we have learned that the Arab press is seeing many things from a very "different perspective".

2. Since we know terorism we know that those slick bastards chose any possible way, brake every rule of morality and sacrifice innocent lifes to get what they want. We have had warnings already weeks ago that ambush attacks on US soldiers might be carried out by people dressed in police uniforms!

3. Shooting someone is the correct action if you have reason to believe that High explosives are wrapped around the other person's body. Adrenalin may give you a very blurred and overreactive estimation of the situation. Pulling the trigger is often not an action of agression but of anxiety.

4. Kicking someone and only causing wounds and bruises. After MINUTES OF AGRESSIVE BEATINGS you will see bones come sticking out of the skin and the person being basically braindamaged for the rest of his life (a german Nazi-hooligan didnt even need more than 30 seconds to nearly beat up a french police officer to death.)

I may assume that the Iraqi could have been moving while a soldier tried to keep him on the ground.

But that is pure assumption from my side as well. But as we know from the middle east, there is always 2 different truths!