Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Green Devils

Mapfact releases JorgF.s green devils!

Here you can grab it.

Please note that the mission is in German only. This mission is the best mission i've ever played (in my opinion)!

Edited by W0lle
Download link fixed

Got the error

Quote[/b] ]No entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles.HK_Reckon_G8'.

and it puts me back in main menu sad_o.gif

All the .pbos are in my opf/addons folder.

i'm not sure if this will work, but test it with the addons in ur ofp\res\addons folder...

r u sure that u dont have too many addons in ur addons folder? does the hk pack work (test it in the editor)?

theavonlady wanted to add this...

Quote[/b] ]WARNING: Mixing all 3 Editor Update PBO files is will potentially lead to errors in OFP mission playing.

The mission maker obviously didn't know this.

There should be no need for anything other than Kegetys' Editor Addon v1.11 for OFP 1.75 and above.

and...

Quote[/b] ]Just be aware that the mission.sqm file explicitly lists the rogue 175 EU in its Addons declarations. This has to be cleaned up, preferably by the mission maker.

I fixed the editor upgrade problem and it didn't effect my original problem with the mission.

Well I got it working. Error still reamains but it works. And boy is it hard. That parachute intro is REALLY fun. good sounds. sort of skimpy on the guards, but i haven't completed it yet.

wierd thing though. i was on the westernmost part of the island where the helicopter is parked. i shot the two guards and started looking around when one of my teammates set off the alarm. all of the sudden a bunch of pilots and infantry begin appearing out of nowhere. of course i shoot them all but, how did you get them to do that?

It is createunit Stalker, using camcreate on soldiers is not a good idea.

RED

all false... if u would go on the main island, u could find some groups of russian soldiers on a cute hill tounge_o.gif .

little hint: u dont have to go on the bridge, it's much easier to go the way under it... wink_o.gif