Sign in to follow this  
InQUisiToR

High detail weaponpack v1.1 released!

Hell yea!

That baby looks sweet!

Oh boy you have to make 3 firing mods canon, smg, the bayonett.

well atleast i hope you do.

And a nice new scopecrosshair would be very cool.

(something like in SOF2)

Oh yeah! Bring on the OICW! I been waiting for on of these...

Before you go on holiday or think of having a break, do us the 25mm OCSW! You could get FDF Mod to help make it 2-man portable.

Dont you hate how whenever you bring out new addons, people straight away ask for more?

You are the bomb!

OCSW Info (PDF)

OCSW_1.jpg

heh, you could be right! I actually haven't fired the Heckler and Koch's mp5a4 or any subsequent models, so my opinions a tad misguided. I simply take what I know from previous refrences, as the only weapons I fire are Sporting rifles, (.22, .270, .30-06) coupled with some practice shots from Berettas 92fs. I just can't see myself shooting so accurately with a sopmod or mp5, I suppose. But if the weapons do fire that well in RL-all the better!

Nice looking O.I.C.W, by the way. Although from what I've heard the chances of it actually entering service are close to nil (I'd perfer a russian SV-98 or SVD myself).

TO InQUisiToR :

Hi, friend :-) Your weapon pack (your mod) is great, but I have some problems with your pack:

Problem No 1 - look on screenshot please:

inq_m16a2.jpg

inq_m4a1optics.jpg

The same problem is with all weapons, sometime with other then INQ_weapons too.

Problem No 2 - look on screenshot again please :

inq_oicw_01.jpg

..config units again

inq_oicw_02.jpg

inq_oicw_03.jpg

with lod, I think

I am looking forward for your next weapons and update of weapons pack.

P.S. I didn't have problems with your first weapon pack.

smile_o.gif

All OICW's have that prob it is just the scope to near the screen.

I noticed you are running the hisky mod.When i played the 2 together they were not compatible, and OFP crashes alot.

Try removing the custom skys and see if it is any better

I run it with hisky and it's fine. As for the soldier having the gun clip into it's head, I haven't tried it on the CWC or Soldier that comes with it - only the marpats ;)... and it doesn't happen.

O.K.  smile_o.gif

I put in one of my OFP installation INQ_weapons and INQ_mens only as addons (not as MOD) - addons work normally now (with Hisky mod too) !

smile_o.gif

Me and two others using INQ's HDW 1.1 pack can not use grenades in multiplayer if we are alone (ungrouped) or a Group Leader

the nades are in the inventory slot but act as though they are not even there (can not cycle to them)

I havent read anything about this bug anywhere and wanna know what can be done about it (if its on our end)

I put in one of my OFP installation INQ_weapons and INQ_mens only as addons (not as MOD) - addons work normally now (with Hisky mod too) !

I run the HDW addon from a mod folder, with Hi Sky at the same time w/o errors.

Do you have the Czech version of OFP?

@inquistor

hello,

i want to use your Weaponpack!

I want to make an new config.cpp for the rangers from BAS, that they use your weapons so i want to ask you if i could use your weapons! plz send an answer

thx

I only have the new pack downloaded. Am I missing anything from the old pack? Also, do you plan on doing high-detail anti-armor weapons in the future?

Is there a combination OFPEC Blood addon + INQ weapons cpp?

Personally, I think that FDF mod along with INQ weapons and OFPEC blood would be the best, as long as the weapons used the FDF recoil.

Yes it would also add another 17 (or whatever) MB to the already huge download  smile_o.gif

If that's the train of thought then I can think of loads of other addons that would make this really cool but at 200mb it's already way out of my league (or my modem's at least)  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif

not to sound moronic, but how does one extract the pbo`s into the addons folder? thx Ok found a pbo extractor, but now what? It extracted the weap pack pbo into a folder in my addons folder. What do I do now to enable the mod the ingame weaps? thx

Me and two others using INQ's HDW 1.1 pack can not use grenades in multiplayer if we are alone (ungrouped) or a Group Leader

the nades are in the inventory slot but act as though they are not even there (can not cycle to them)

I havent read anything about this bug anywhere and wanna know what can be done about it (if its on our end)

Noones experienced this or knows anything?  rock.gif

not to sound moronic, but how does one extract the pbo`s into the addons folder? thx Ok found a pbo extractor, but now what? It extracted the weap pack pbo into a folder in my addons folder.  What do I do now to enable the mod the ingame weaps? thx

Why are you using a PBO Extractor? you should be using WinZip or similar to simply extract the two PBO files into an Addons folder. When extracting, do not retain any path name that might have been saved in the ZIP file.

ok done. Amazing. Totally love the high detail weap pack. The included sound FX are awesome as well. thx for the help all. ;0) I played thru Flashpoints initail release 2 times, the campaigne that is. 1st as is retail release, the 2nd time with Satchals dyn. sound mod.

Between the new GoTY Ed. changes ala terrain, and the hi rez skies mod and Hi detail weap pack, its a whole new experience again. My new UBER rig helps too. ;0) Well, I am glad I bought the GoTY ed. now. I need a thinking combat sim to play till FP 2.

Yes, I drool and appreciate the fire disipline of those AI soliders with M16A2's.  The m4 fire sounds a little too quiet, but other than that the entire addon pack rules.  Its about time the AI do selective fire more intellegently.  Anyways, the best part for the ENTIRE addon was the excellent sound given to the M16A2, its about time a more realistic sound of that gun.  

Second great thing is I was extremely pleased to see the realistic look of the sight.  I was plugging targets at 500 yards on single-shot fire mode with ease, its a LOT easier for me to use REAL looking sights.  It makes me feel like I'm on a 400 yard firing range, and believe me that feeling is hard to reproduce.

Third and final, I WANT THAT SOCOM!!!!  I kind of wish the sight mode was a model of the back, but it's not a big deal.  The HK pack SOCOM sucked ass compared to this one, I was like a kid in a candy store plugging some East units with vengence.  The gun needs to do a very small amount more damage when hitting the chest.   I've seen what a .45 can do to someone when it hits, even with full metal jacket rounds,  its not pretty.  Believe me, one square hit in the chest and its sleepy time for good with a .45.

Well, keep up the good work and hopefully BIS will produce something of this quality or close to it for their sequel.  If BIS could produce this quality of weapons for OFP 2, I think it could rival Counter-Strike in popularity.

Later all.

Havoc.

The popularity of CS comes from its ease of play, the ubiquitousness of servers for it, and the fact that it takes no brainpower. OFP takes too much thinking because the maps are big and there are vehicles. The lack of servers and JIP also makes it less popular.

When ever I try to use this addon, I get the Error "Can Not Memory-map res/addons/0.pbo". What would Cause this?

It means you have too many addons. Try taking some that you don't use out(make sure you don't remove any official addons), making mod folders, or trying this