Sign in to follow this  
Koolkid101

F-15

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/

Vit greatly upgraded his USA F-15 addon to V1.3, with new textures, features, removed bugs... Really nice work! Needs OFP:RES 1.91.

What new in v 1.3?

================

1.Random Numbers On The Aircrafts.

2.New Sounds.

3.New Anim in Trap of the gear.

What i fixed?

==========

1.Fix cockpit someting thet show on the gunner cockpit.

2.Fix Flare script "east error".

3.Fix the bug on Afterburner in take off.

Features:

======

1.Retractable gear.

2.Anim Cockpit Window.

3.AfterBurner .

4.Auto Flare (Anit Missile).

5.Brake Air.

6.Anim Trap Gear.

7.Random Numbers.vitnewF151s.jpgvitnewF155s.jpg

Hmm...The model looks quite nice, but I definately don't like the colour scheme.I've never seen an F-15E looking like that.Looks like something out of an arcade "flightsim" rock.gif

Also, I don't see the point in having 10 AIM-9Ls.If the F-15E (which is primarily a ground attack platform) was to be loaded out in the air-air role, then it would have a combination of AMRAAMS and Sidewinders and probably drop tanks.

Great airplane! Ive been wanting an F15 for my own personal use, this file will definetly be mirrored on our site soon.

That color scheme is used by the israeli airforce (at least for air-shows).

Yeh I just dled it, its "ok". Much better than most of his earlier work, but has room for improvement. Shashman and Acidcrash are right, USAF markings on an IAF camo scheme... weird. Still a pretty nice addon, just not DKM/BAS caliber.

Well,apart from that cammo thingy,gj anyways Vit,your planes are getting better and better.Congrats !!

Just a shame u didnt make a version with air ground missiles,and although those bombs rock and are easy to use im sure u could improve their textures,keep up the good work!

Quote[/b] ]I'd download it if there was a reliable link.

Seems that Fdf mod download killed our download server tounge_o.gif

Anyone made any missions for this thing yet? Im a little tired of just putting a Mig and an F15 on the same map and trying to shoot it down. Good flare system tho.. I like the idea but i dont think real life the flare system even has a 50% chance of protecting the jet from an incoming missle. I think the settings for this thing should be on a very lucky scale.

All in all good addon, I like the sounds and love the After Burner and really hope you try doign this for your F16's! Because i love those textures! throw an after burner, fix the flight settings and animate the canopy and man you've got my vote for a "Great Addon Maker".

Anyone made any missions for this thing yet? Im a little tired of just putting a Mig and an F15 on the same map and trying to shoot it down. Good flare system tho.. I like the idea but i dont think real life the flare system even has a 50% chance of protecting the jet from an incoming missle. I think the settings for this thing should be on a very lucky scale.

All in all good addon, I like the sounds and love the After Burner and really hope you try doign this for your F16's! Because i love those textures! throw an after burner, fix the flight settings and animate the canopy and man you've got my vote for a "Great Addon Maker".

No its just I got mad skill, I can't get shot down, but when I try to barrel roll its way to fast.

Edit Oh wait I fought against a bunch of Su-25s, ahh my mad skill was actually mad incompetance.

Man a @%%@ Gimbals plane blew me up when I was trying to take off.

KK, what plane is that you are talking about?

I was taking off on the f-15 and a east gimbal plane bombed me.

yeh the model is a tad bit BIG for an F15.. almost as big as an F14.. i look at F14's, then at f18's and go wow.. really a change in size.. same thing with F16 and F15. The newer fighter jets seem to be smaller and can be piloted by one man.

I think he should re-do the F16's cus those textures were killer!

Hmm we´ll this is an "ok" addon, the model looks good but a lot of the weapon loadouts are too similiar..And another thing, when I played a mission with 3 AKM74 ZU-23s shooting at me, I flew around them for about a minute and all their rounds seemed to pass through me rock.gif until they finally nailed me by actually hitting ME through the window...

Haven´t played it that much though, FDF mod is taking up all my OFP time!

Will there be a Ghost Grey version of this anytime soon?  I appreciate all the great custom skins applied, HowEVER I prefer my aircraft to be USAF Grey instead like the F-22 now named F/A-22.

Anyways, regardless of the way it looks I think it is an excellent effort and deserved my vote by clicking the download button.

When I get to check the addon out, if the Eagle is too long I'll let you know.  I know how pain in the neck scaling can be, but if it is WAY too long, then I suggest you change it before users of the addon instead call it the B-15 instead.

Where can I get Vit's F-16 with USAF Grey?  I've tried the web site I got this F-15 addon, but the F-16 addon zipped or rar'd, I don't remember exactly what comp program.  Anyways, it is corrupt and I can't find a working compressed file of the addon.

Later all.

Havoc.

One major problem about Vit's addons is that they are mostly 'transperant', you can shoot through the wings, as for the F16, I'm not sure it had any placed it could be damaged.

One major problem about Vit's addons is that they are mostly 'transperant', you can shoot through the wings, as for the F16, I'm not sure it had any placed it could be damaged.

i hope he's updating his F16's cuz they had some good ass textures.