Sign in to follow this  
reedkiller

Exporting (visitor)

when i export using Bdoz I get .hpp files

when I save I get .pew files

so how do I get .wrp files!?

ok nothing sorry, already found an answer

Yeah im having trouble with exporting too; if it works at all, beside a blank hpp, i get a 20kb wrp, down a little bit from the 3.5 mb orginal.

If anyone has any tips for this i'd like to hear them.

Hmm, ive been trying to export for hours, trying every way i could think of, but no change, same results as above.

Everything else is working aside from constant bulldozer crashing when the .pew is loaded.

Im really at a dead end, as there's not much use making changes if i cant get them back into wrp format.

I am conected to Bdoz and i use export but it dos not work!

So far i like Wrpedit better!

Hi all!

Ive been working for some hours with Visitor know, and its a great tool! But, when I want to export my island to wrp file format wich goes just fine, the file size is allways 21kb, nomatter how large my island is, further more it creates a .hdd file with no content? But thats not the real problem. I make my .cpp file as I have done for decades   then start up OFP-R game. I can see the island in the list and i can load it into the mission editor, but once in the editor, the island is no larger than 1x1 (A-O-A-0) And theres is nothing there at all, exept low water all over? Can anyone help me out here?

Jones Out!

Look that your folder to the textures is set right. I had the same and after fixing that, all was working fine again :-)

Greets

[CiA]Lobanak

You need to have visitor connected to bulldozer (ctrl-f7) and also the island needs to be viewable in buldozer (make sure you reload buldozer (ctrl-f8) after connecting) before export seems to work properly. Visitor doesnt seem to overwrite .wrp files when exporting either, delete the old .wrp before clicking save.

You need to have visitor connected to bulldozer (ctrl-f7) and also the island needs to be viewable in buldozer (make sure you reload buldozer (ctrl-f8) after connecting) before export seems to work properly. Visitor doesnt seem to overwrite .wrp files when exporting either, delete the old .wrp before clicking save.

How can i view my island in buldozer !!!!!!!!rock.gif??? It's saved as .pew file and i can't view my .pew project. How can i import wrp into buldozer if i haven't done wrp file !! I can import only .wrp so don't f**k about importing wrp to save wrp. So now it's come about nothing.

How can i view my island in buldozer !!!!!!!!rock.gif??? It's saved as .pew file and i can't view my .pew project. How can i import wrp into buldozer if i haven't done wrp file !! I can import only .wrp so don't f**k about importing wrp to save wrp. So now it's come about nothing.

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say here. Are you trying to export or import a wrp? Buldozer doesnt need a wrp to view an island, it uses the .pew file.