Sign in to follow this  
N.o.R.S.u

Visitor released

I said it before but ehm.. biggrin_o.gif

We LOVE you BIS!!!

Thank you very very much smile_o.gif

*scratches head* Sooooooo. What does it do?

I see the little tab for it on the breathe! website. No headlines on it though...

its THE island editing tool.

Much better than wrpedit.

and also thx to Kegetys for the Tut !

I hope Kegetys has something nice for us all. He once told me that if he could get hold of Visitor, there's something he could do.

Obviously he got hold of Visitor. So................................. smile_o.gif

BIS loves us. I don't think there are many companies that do things for their fans the way they do. *sniffle*

Honestly it's a hell of a nice thing for them to still be supporting the community when any other company could have just dropped it as it stands and started working on the next game.

Ok someone please point me to the "Open the wrpFile I allready spent 6 months making" button....

I didnt waste all that all that time did I, we can open projects we started in wrpEdit right?

Ok someone please point me to the "Open the wrpFile I allready spent 6 months making" button....

Project/import world. When you first do this buldozer will propably bomb out with an error message... Just relaunch buldozer (with "connect to buldozer") and then do "reload buldozer" and after the island is loaded to Buldozer it should get imported to Visitor too.

I'm going to make a 12.8 km x 12.8 km parking lot.

It'll hold like 100000 cars.  My idea is to simulate the fun of driving around for hours trying to find a parking spot in a busy shopping center.

Release date will be sometime early Q2 2004.

PS: Thank you BIS!!

-=Die Alive=-

Is their anyway someone could be kind enough *flutters eye lashes... in a non gay way* that a tool or another version of Visitor2 could be released which makes all the writing into English, cuase at the moment i have to keep referring to the tutorial, and i'm never going to learn all that Czech. sad_o.gif

Wow i really thank you for this BIS now i can get 100% out of my job ( change my status to Visitpr Island maker biggrin_o.gif )

Really thnxs now i can make better islands.

Great news, I'll maybe try it some day, but don't expect great work from me. But I'm sure looking forward to what the wondermakers can do with this tool.

I moved the topic to Visitor's forum where it belongs better.

I like the tool, it seems quite user friendly. If I only could get to that tutorial (link seems to be down) And as other say the next version should if possible be in English. I love the tool and thanks for releasing this, I am most satisfied smile_o.gif

I had problems with the Tut link too. Just keep right clicking and pressing Save As.... it will come eventually.

Whoa, this made my jaw drop open! biggrin_o.gif   Unfortunately, I can't get the d/l to work, after I click Yes to the agreement, it says this page cannot be displayed.

edit:1000 posts and visitor released on the same day, can't get much better than this biggrin_o.gif

1000.gif

edit: opps..sorry

If you're having trouble d/ling it, just right click on the link and choose "save as", then its seems to work fine.