Sign in to follow this  
HotShot

Czech words in Visitor2

Ah, could anyone provide a translation of the options in the 'change height' submenu (tools menu). Maybe like ALoneWolf did the ones above?

Edit: Thanks ALoneWolf!!! smile_o.gif

I agree totally with...all these english MOD makers. I can work WRPEdit, but Visitor2 seems easier (One of my CZ-english speaking buddies rubbed it in my face) than WRPEdit, but I'll never know. I am going to learn German, but NOW seems I have to learn Czech just to work a program sad_o.gif. There's NO way you guys couldn't translate it into English format? Not even a language pack or extension? I mean, i don't wanna go online everytime i need to work visitor.

Right click, "save image as...", and no need to go online ;)

And a big THANKS to aLoneWolf smile_o.gif

It's to bad Visitor is not in English rock.gif I hope for sure one of you would take the time to translate it in English.

What I really don't understand is why it whas not done in English in the first place. All programmers speak English very well. I'm a programmer, but I never use my native language (Dutch) in software.

I'm still thinking the only right language for a computer is English.

I use English  versions of Windows for god sake.. unclesam.gif (Brbrb I hate the Dutch Windows versions)

I'm having a hard time using Windows in Dutch (suddenly I can't understand it anymore), and that is my native language! But using a complicated editor tool, In Czech???! crazy_o.gif Thats one big step to far for me....

It was probably done in Czech in the first place(remember, this was years ago), because they didn't plan on releasing it, and it probably would be easier for all BIS's people to work on it/use it, if it was in there language.

Ok, so does anyone have a good recomendation for a simple / cheap ($20 u.s.d.) reliable translator I could grab at the local Best buy (i.e. none of that odd "Pastell in the woodshed toemeat" output I've seen from some of the online translators)

Was there an image or a recomended translator to go with that wink Fab?  rock.gif

wink_o.gif

what the hell is that ??!!!?

This is the first time EVER i have a look at this thread... I never posted this !

My only posts in this forum are on the coding & o2 part, not here in visitor ?!!

Is it a bug or did someone hacked my account ?!

This is weird  rock.gif

ruined my day im stunned that there isn't a english Ver crazy_o.gif

Eglish language is the most spoke language in the world biggrin_o.gif

im guessing most use WRPedit ? for english speaking island makers smile_o.gif

ruined my day im stunned that there isn't a english Ver  crazy_o.gif

Eglish language is the most spoke language in the world  biggrin_o.gif

im guessing most use WRPedit ? for english speaking island makers  smile_o.gif

Nope, the most spoken language in the world is Mandarin Chinese.

I have a 95% translated version of Visitor... I think, may have deleted it as it was done over 6 months ago. If I can only find it.

Its not that hard to find out what everything does, its just a little bit of trial and error and if you really need to translating sometimes.

this program sucks for one reason and one reason only, the lanuage.

English is the best known lanuage and they couldnt make a english version yet they post it on many diffrent english sites.

I deleted the program off my hdd for this reason.

no way am i using a translater for the simple fact i dont know the lanuage which means getting the speeling of the words right, to much fuss.

I'm with ShadowGhOsT 100% on this subject.

"English is the best known lanuage... no way am i using a translater for the simple fact i dont know the lanuage which means getting the speeling of the words right, to much fuss."

Glad to see that you´re open minded. But it looks like you might need some help with your english spelling too  tounge2.gif

I tried the program without problems. Actually the words are quite self explanatory, the similarities between the indo european languages makes it possible to get a vague sense of their meaning. Combine this with a little trial-and-error and you´ll get started in no time.

"English is the best known lanuage... no way am i using a translater for the simple fact i dont know the lanuage which means getting the speeling of the words right, to much fuss."

Glad to see that you´re open minded. But it looks like you might need some help with your english spelling too  tounge2.gif

I tried the program without problems. Actually the words are quite self explanatory, the similarities between the indo european languages makes it possible to get a vague sense of their meaning. Combine this with a little trial-and-error and you´ll get started in no time.

I agree with you, nominesine.  smile_o.gif

I think it is not so hard to learn some Czech words. And if you are not capable of doing that, then you can stick their meanings on a piece of paper to your monitor.

If you want, you can solve the problem.  If you don't want,...  whistle.gif