Sign in to follow this  
havocsquad

The local hangar promotion mission

This is a non playable mission that lasts about 1 minute and 30 seconds.  It has a full soundtrack to go with it and the mission hopefully demonstrates with the limited ability already, OFP 2 could improve heavily on the aircraft aspect of the game and make some VERY enjoyable air combat experiences.

Music from the Intro of the game of Janes USAF, and the entire mission is well scripted cutscenes to get a true cinematic feel of the action.

Addons Required:

F-15E Strike Eagle, RAH-66 Commanche, DKM Mod Tunguska, F/A-18 by Hudson and Pennywise

All at: www.aggression.org/karr.html

Download the mission at http://nebula.spaceports.com/~falcon3/OFP/HFC/hfcmissions/index.html

It should bring up the download no problem.

This mission is also promoting a soon to come OFP site SOLEY devoted to Aircraft (Fixed-Wing, Rotary, and Hybrid), and aircraft related things.

Right now things are in the planning stage, but I am needing some volunteers for designing a decent web site layout for it.  Any design better than the one I have now for the site is fine with me, which is not hard to win against.

I also need some people to volunteer some time in making banners and web page art for "The Local Hangar"

Hopefully, those who are very involved in the Aircraft addon making will assist me in either making the web site or referring to it as the leading source for OFP aircraft addons.

I am serious about this, if anyone wants to really help out with these current needs I have, you contact me at havoc_squad@yahoo.com and I will work my ass off to help you in any way I can to form this web site.

All those that volunteer to assist with that will be permenant members of the web site and will have an equal say in all affairs of the web site and such.

The Local Hangar, comming soon.

Later.

Havoc

I forgot to mention, the web site doens't show the link to download the file.  I've just recently posted it last week and had zero time to create a link on my web page for it.

just copy this web address here:  http://nebula.spaceports.com/~falcon3/OFP/HFC/hfcmissions/files/TLH_Promo_Mission.zip

Then paste the web address in your web address bar and hit enter.  It should download no problem and very fast.  I have a high bandwidth limit on my web site.

I know it is a pain, but the web site won't let me do direct file links from other web sites.

Sorry for any inconvience, I intend to vastly improve on this promotion mission, this is just a demo to introduce and promote the web project I am trying to create.

Later.

Havoc.