Sign in to follow this  
TPS Report

Frame rate counter

I tried searching the forums already and couldn't find any information regarding an internal frame rate counter that can be dislayed while playing OpF.  If there is one, how can I activate it?

Thanks

There isn't one, best option use fraps.

I remember a BIS developer saying that although there was a framerate counter on the screenshots at the BIS fun page, they removed it completely in the final release of the game.

on the subject of Fraps, does anyone else find that Fraps causes OFP to crash when alt-tabbing? OFP runs fine if i dont run it, but if i do then i alt-tab it will crash...also if i start Fraps before OFP it sometimes stops OFP from starting unless i remove some addons rock.gif

I did download the latest version of fraps and installed it and was happy with the way it worked with the both 1985 and Red Hammer when running the "classic operation flashpoint" exe.  However, when I run the GOTY edition exe, the fraps counter is no where to be seen.  Anybody know what causes this and/or how to fix it?

Thanks

Why do you even use it? As far as i have tested it, seems like Fraps drops the framerate dramatically, and should be used only for finding optimal performance. rock.gif