Sign in to follow this  
JAP

*j*'s choppers ....

Hey all,

Some time ago a certain *J* posted lotsa chopper pics in the works.

No news since.

Is he still working on them ? Were they fake ?

Goddamn they looked good.

I hate no news .... sad_o.gif

Cheers

well,if u check an old thread somewhere u will find that the misterious J was in fact BIS personnel,posting pics of upcoming OFP2 smile_o.gif (they did look very nice)

Well,

I lost sight of that old thread and so i didn t see the post that it were BIS choppers.

I didn t wanna dig up an old thread either.

Anyway, let the mods decide lock or not, not your job to decide tounge_o.gif damn wanna-be mods ..... biggrin_o.gif ( jk ... or not .. )

Cheers

well,if u check an old thread somewhere u will find that the misterious J was in fact BIS personnel,posting pics of upcoming OFP2  smile_o.gif (they did look very nice)

Somehow I knew this right away when the first pictures were released wink_o.gif. But hey now we know that OFP2 has some nice looknig choppers.

well,if u check an old thread somewhere u will find that the misterious J was in fact BIS personnel,posting pics of upcoming OFP2

Never saw any such claim on the thread. Got a link? rock.gif

well,if u check an old thread somewhere u will find that the misterious J was in fact BIS personnel,posting pics of upcoming OFP2

Never saw any such claim on the thread. Got a link? rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]Spread rumor: BIS is releasing OFP2 pics through an anonymous employee.

buzz................buzz..................buzz......................

AVON! You know you were kidding and I know you were kidding, but I don't think some other people thought you were kidding... crazy_o.gif

well on the last page you said that his webby was down...must have been temp as its up and working now

(Link for the lazy tounge_o.gif)

well on the last page you said that his webby was down...must have been temp as its up and working now

Great! That site just crashed my IE windows! crazy_o.gif

Great! That site just crashed my IE windows! crazy_o.gif

maybe it's the music?

AVON! You know you were kidding and I know you were kidding, but I don't think some other people thought you were kidding...  crazy_o.gif

Are you kidding? crazy_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

Damn!! Im confuzled... tounge_o.gif

But seriously....were u kidding Avon???

[edit]Hey Acid....that link for the lazy crashed my I.E as well,guess it must be really lazy... rock.gif [/edit]

strange, link doesnt crash me rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]maybe it's the music?

what music? rock.gif

though for those that it crashes, theres nothing of interest on it...or not that i can understand anyway (its all in Czech)

Well if its realy a guy from BIS mabey its Jiří Martinek

then you never know ;)

Some info about him:

Name: Jiří Martinek

Position: Programmer

Used nick: Gralfim

Work in team: Programmer

Previous projects: Database, AI and Neural Network projects, Operation Flashpoint (PCCD); Operation Flashpoint: Resistance (PCCD)

Hobbies: Books, games, hiking and family

Favourite writer: Tolkien, Zelazny, Asimov, Morressy, Goodkind, Sapkowski, Lem, Eddings, Wells, Burroughs, Feist, Bradbury, Capek, Behounek, Troska

Best of games: Fantasy - RPG, Turn-based strategy

Best of films: Old american musicals, Steven Spielberg, classic czech film (especially fairy tales).

Picture of the guy:

jirka.jpg

Mabey its the bis guy you never may know tounge_o.gif