Sign in to follow this  
302_Dragon

Usmc mod update

The scale of the model does not look to big it looks perfect the AAVP7A1 is not a small vehicle it is a big vehicle so if you ask me the scale looks perfect m8 wink_o.gif

The scale of the model does not look to big it looks perfect the AAVP7A1 is not a small vehicle it is a big vehicle so if you ask me the scale looks perfect m8 wink_o.gif

carat%20juice6.gif

it does

Scorpio the pic looks fine for me. and i hope i get to test it biggrin_o.gif

Just out of curiosity, are you going to make the Marine Corps 7-ton truck??? I saw quite a few of these at MCB Quantico.

George

As of right now there are no plans for Support vehicles due to the projects in progress, but it isn't ruled out for a later date.

We will, hopefully, be releasing a publice beta Version 1.1 of the CH53E within the next few days...we are currently testing it and ironing out some issues. Scorpio has been working his a$$ off and has done an outstanding job. Once we have it up and ready I will post here and it will be uploaded to the Dragon-Horde, http://www.dragon-horde.com, server for download. We will need as much user feedback as possible for the final product. Scorpio is currently working on a better dashbaord for the next version as we speak as well.

I will keep you all updated.

great to hear that!

Can´t wait to fly the drunken fat pig wink_o.gif

Version 1.1 of the CH53E is almost ready for release. I have a screenshot here for you guys to check out. The flight characteristics have vastly improved. It still pulls a little to the left but no where near as bad as in V1.0 It is very flyable.

Scorpio will be working on a new cockpit dashboard and cockpit interior and I we just recruited a new texturer (Grimesy) to hopefully come up with some texturing for the CH53E and for some other projects we are working on.

CH53E-v1.1.jpg

Great! thanks for the news!

Version 1.1 of the CH53E is almost ready for release. I have a screenshot here for you guys to check out. The flight characteristics have vastly improved. It still pulls a little to the left but no where near as bad as in V1.0 It is very flyable.

Scorpio will be working on a new cockpit dashboard and cockpit interior and I we just recruited a new texturer (Grimesy) to hopefully come up with some texturing for the CH53E and for some other projects we are working on.

CH53E-v1.1.jpg

Can we get the desert cammo scheme with the sillohet chicks(i think that's how you spell it) of the on the side of the chopper.

I'm sure we can do that...right now our main concern is getting the flight characteristics and all the bugs ironed out. Once we do that then we will be working on the camo schemes.

hey, im new 2 the team i guess, so im just getting my voice out

Can we get the desert cammo scheme with the sillohet chicks(i think that's how you spell it) of the on the side of the chopper.

I've already got the desert camo, but the woman desert camo was used in the Gulf War, and unfortunately they're not allowed to do that on H-53's anymore. wink_o.gif

Unfortunatly no we aren't, which really chaps my ass too because I'm all about aircraft art...I just spent 10 hours today on some door art for my CH53D that I am assigned to in my squadron..I will be taking some pics of it to show off...my helicopter is called Bones ;), so I drew a skeliton on a harley with flaming dice in his hands with the words "Roll The Bones" on the door. I'll have to post those pics.

Unfortunatly no we aren't, which really chaps my ass too because I'm all about aircraft art...I just spent 10 hours today on some door art for my CH53D that I am assigned to in my squadron..I will be taking some pics of it to show off...my helicopter is called Bones ;), so I drew a skeliton on a harley with flaming dice in his hands with the words "Roll The Bones" on the door. I'll have to post those pics.

Sounds cool chief

biggrin_o.gif

Umm dragon....I have a question, who's our cpper, I have some marines here, and i need some help with the finalization with the cpp that and like...it gives me an error

Bad News,all my work is gone down the drain.It will be acouple of weeks before I get back to a starting point.This is due to HD Failure.Everything was lost this is the 2nd time this has happened to me.And no backups where made of the AAVP7.oh well.

Hey well, Anyways as the topic starts off remember the days of simple Texture editing of ODOL format models? Well, my buddy lost the model of the marine's that were in MLOD format, and all I have now is the ODOL. I completed the textures for "normal" use, and such, but the wound textures aren't showing up, my cpp is flawless, so i'm guessing its the model? is there any way around this becuase i know from looking at Marfy's UceE's and other addon makers before me, did accomplish doing this, with the ODOL format models, please help me, its stalling the progress of the marines! crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Have you mentioned at any point that these are retextured versions of Suchey's Current Conflict marines?

Quote[/b] ]OFP.info > Talented Grimesy sent us some screenshots of his really nice work in progress; he joined up with the USMC mod and still needs a cpper and modeller for his side project! Also a website will be up soon.

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics/lineup.jpg

I believe Suchey said that the Grimesy has mentioned "baconcomb" as source. Suchey said it was ok to use it that way