Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Ultimate c-130 released by hawk

Two things:

1. The AI has no problems taking off on my machine   rock.gif

2. What is the process for refueling as when I order a plane to refuel they just go "ready".

Really?rock.gif You're the first person who's said that. Interesting. Do you have any other C130 addons in your addons directory?

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Very nice addon, but like most people have said, the turning radius and the ai problems make it pretty much unusable sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]1.89  - New: Adjustable plane wheel steering (wheelSteeringSensitivity). Should make big plane taxiing possible.
Maybe this can help with the ai takeoff problems?

I've only got the C-130 and C-130a the early ones, but can anyone help me with mid air refueling.

any updates on a fixed flight model version.

I've only got the C-130 and C-130a the early ones, but can anyone help me with mid air refueling.

You've got the wrong addons !!! Addons you have are made by Capt.Moore aka Adammo. And We are talking about Hawk's C130.

Two things:

1. The AI has no problems taking off on my machine   rock.gif

2. What is the process for refueling as when I order a plane to refuel they just go "ready".

Really?rock.gif You're the first person who's said that.  Interesting.   Do you have any other C130 addons in your addons directory?

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I was asked about what other C - 130 addons I had, but can anyone answer me as to how to get that damn refueling to work.

I put my C130 on desertisland and he took off fine

no problem taking off here, i landed on the desert island and took off again rock.gif

That's great if you're making missions on the desert island.  

But Nogova?

crazy_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

"...Stand up, hook up, shuffle to the door

Jump right out and count of four

If my main don't open wide

I got a reserve by my side

If that one should fail me too

Look out below, I'm a-coming through.

Airboooooooooorne, Airborne, Airborne, Airborne, Airborne, HUAAAAAAAAH!" - Part of U.S. Army running cadence.

I put my C130 on desertisland and he took off fine

no problem taking off here, i landed on the desert island and took off again  rock.gif

YOU. But not AI. Guys with what are you reading ? Player CAN take off - AI - don't.

AI CAN'T TAKE OFF !!! It's going into circles

@Ipdotcom

To make the refuel work:

1. DL the right C130

2. Fly close to C130 and press "Commence refuel" or something like it.

Only because there aren't any trees for him to hit.  smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

rock.gifrock.gifrock.gif Mebe u have super-puper-duper AI ? I'll go and teach my AI a lesson. Where's my teaching minigun ?

AI takes off from Malden just fine if you ask me...

RETURNING to Malden, now that's a different story...

Strange...on my computer, taking off from Malden the AI pilot goes in circles until he hits a tree and gets stuck or explodes.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

is there any way to get other planes (other than another hawk c-130) to refuel in mid air.

Saw an update for this on OFP.info.  Is it authorized?  Surprised there's nothing here on it already.  Tried it out, AI can take off from the Skye airport, but getting it to follow waypoints is a whole nother issue.  And, after DePBO'ing, and finding the contents empty, I'm a bit confused.  Any answers?

PS:  Flys very nice when I'm flying it, thanks for the update

EDIT: More detailed SITREP on my problem. Started mission in cargo w/ Herc Special: Flying and a waypoint right in front of it. Herc disregards waypoint, and just flies in a big circle? Any thoughts?

How does everyone find the armour level of this bird? To me it feels slightly over-armoured, but then I'm not that familiar with how tough they are IRL. Adammo's C-130 seemed to be a lot more vulnerable to AA fire...

i was thinking that too, was trying to shoot it down with the cannon from both the tornado and A10 and ran out of ammo (majority hitting) and still it was flying rock.gif

maybe its fixed in the update? time to find out...

i was thinking that too, was trying to shoot it down with the cannon from both the tornado and A10 and ran out of ammo (majority hitting) and still it was flying rock.gif

maybe its fixed in the update? time to find out...

Same here - I emptied a couple thousand rounds into one from a Mig-28, and it just kept on flying...