Sign in to follow this  
killagee

Dkm mi-28

Remember the RAH-66 Comanche and all its features. DKM have great experience with helicopter, It will be a wonderfull addon smile_o.gif

Great  biggrin_o.gif

Really.. Can't wait till its done smile_o.gif Should be a good one

Nice Job DKM-Mod smile_o.gif

And Co-pilot & Chavez cant wait till we see some pics of the BM21 & G22 Artic Warefare magnum  biggrin_o.gif

Will the MFD be able to function like DKM-RAH66? smile_o.gif

Guest DKM-jaguar

I havent posted for quite a while, and this topic is one that i must smile_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif x358 DKM thanks you for your kind comments!

The MI28 will have some very nice features, I think at least all of the ones in the RAH66 [except bay doors....becuase it doesnt have any bay doors..] and many more!

I personally want the KA52 to go with it...

anyways, if you have questions, ask them here! if you have bad comments, say them here!

Guest BratZ

Looks great as always ! Oh, only bad comments allowed? How come I don't have this chopper yet ?

I'm still in awe over the OV Bronco,I can't wait till you take a step back in time and start some WW2 projects,lol

Lookin good. Will it have some Chaffs to? or some other antimaters.

Ehm.. Oh.. will the empty bullets flying out when it fires the cannon like the Commanche? Would be a very nice effect!

-Dust effect? sure? biggrin_o.gif

-Rotordammage effect? tounge_o.gif

-Doors will open? I think so, looks like that on the picture.

Does the Havoc have two cargo seats (on the screenshot I see two guy's "in Cargo"; is it the chopper?)

The interiour reminds me of "apache vs havoc". (which meens you're doing an awesome job).LOOKS FANTASTIC

The exteriour textures could have a bit more detail. The comanche has a smooth skin, but te havoc has a bolted skin and the russion don't treat their choppers like babies. If you can add a bit more detail, this chopper will even more "real".

I'm sure this chopper will rock the community!

dont worry about the detail, its there, you just cant see it on these pics.. in closeup it looks like what it is, a flying tank with lots of sorties flown and beeing treated roughly.

it wil have a cargo bay, no seats tho

expect the same number of features as comanche PLUS some... smile_o.gif

Does the Havoc have two cargo seats (on the screenshot I see two guy's "in Cargo"; is it the chopper?)

THE MI-28 is a single seat attack chopper

The Mi-28 is a 2 seater Chopper with a cargo space for 2 more in a case of an emergency (like friendly bailed out pilots smile_o.gif )

Ur talking about the Ka50 here.

The Ka52 already has two seat and Mi28 has as FW200 mentioned 1 pilot, 1 navigator/gunner, and a cargo compartment for rescue ops.

indeed; two cargo "seats"

I would like to see this.

It would, however, only be of good use if you do this;

A crash-script;

When the chopper takes a certain amount of dammage you turn in invincible and let it spin and crash on the ground (lots of dust and bits of metal flying around). Let it end in a nice postition (on it's side for example). You have to turn it invincible so the chopper won't explode on impact (in real-life combat choppers are designed to surfive such impacts, or at least save the crew). The crew can climb out and be picked up by a second chopper with two cargo seats (mi-28).

I'm not sure if this is possible (the ch-53 of scorpio did spin when the pilot died), but I hope you will look into this. It would be the ultimate chopper addon. It would make chopper flying a hell of a lot more fun.

On the detail;

ok than. I allready expected something like that, but I asked just to be sure. It's gonna be a VERY nice bird and a very heavy beast.

When the chopper takes a certain amount of dammage you turn in invincible and let it spin and crash on the ground (lots of dust and bits of metal flying around). Let it end in a nice postition (on it's side for example). You have to turn it invincible so the chopper won't explode on impact (in real-life combat choppers are designed to surfive such impacts, or at least save the crew). The crew can climb out and be picked up by a second chopper with two cargo seats (mi-28).

I'm not sure if this is possible (the ch-53 of scorpio did spin when the pilot died), but I hope you will look into this. It would be the ultimate chopper addon. It would make chopper flying a hell of a lot more fun.

On the detail;

ok than. I allready expected something like that, but I asked just to be sure. It's gonna be a VERY nice bird and a very heavy beast.

I like all of those suggestions. smile_o.gif

ok, nice detail on the exteriour. That's what I meant; bolts!

very nice!

but what about that crash-script I talked about (I know; I'm a real pain in the ass)

(the ch-53 of scorpio did spin when the pilot died)

I'm pritty sure the DKM Commanche does a death spin when it reaches a certain damage level, or at least the first release did.

DKM, you just keep out doing yourselves! The textures are great, the best iv'e seen in OFP for a long time. This will certainly get spot number one on the chopper charts, closely followed by your RAH-66. I can barely wait, but i know you are working the hardest and fastest you can.

And that crash script would make an excellent addition to this chopper, would add much realism to the OFP choppers without too much work. One suggestion if you do make this script: Add it to all of the OFP choppers, like you did with the rotordownwash script. And also add retractable gears to the choppers that have gears smile_o.gif

Quote: And also add retractable gears to the choppers that have gears

LOL HELL yeah do that ;)

Making all the choppers with retractable gears in OFP actually retract their gears would mean remodeling all of them.... I don't think they have time to do that and personally I don't think it's a big deal.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>