Sign in to follow this  
killagee

Dkm mi-28

so cool, i suggested the same thing to BAS but Evis said they where not doing that sad_o.gif, but im looking forward to it, also will there be a re release of the commanche?

Eh?

i asked you in IRC if there was any plans on doing a campaign with all the units you where creatin and you said nope.

id love to see some new Textures, i love the tigerstrip but it would look cool in Stealthy Black

I planned an update of the Comanche and especially the scripts, cause we invented some funny stuff here I really want to have also in Comanche. But since we have at the moment more then enough things to do, I can't say when I start overworking the whole thing.

we'll update the comanche in a few hours... those who want and can redownload it can do so.. the existing comanche should still also be usable, be it with the error, but usable..

Hey who cares GIMMI Please!!  tounge_o.gif

Please post a link here.

press the big picture that says DKM on the bottum of his post crazy_o.gif

That "should" take to their site. I assume you can find the addons section on your own?

Update is not out yet, so relax:)

We will let you know when it is ready for download.

Don't worry. I never had the bug, so I'll just wait for a real update. But don't start on it yet! You just concentrate on that beautifull Havoc of yours!

Will you people consider the cammo pattern shown in the picture of the Paris Salon air show? Man, I can't wait to fly that bird!

well.... apart from the striping not entirely beeing the same, it IS the same colorscheme.... except it didnt go thru the carwash for ofp..:)

added to that.. the textures are pretty high res, they take up 70% of the addon size, do you really want another set of textures to add to the 9 mb it is allready?

I have fast cable so PLEASE make a multiple Texpack.

But you could do that as an update later, if some bugs will show up then.

Its up to you if you want to make it, i´m glad to get it ;)

it's a nice one but the textures look to clean . put some engine pullution (its kind of black) and some mud on it wink_o.gif

it's a nice one but the textures look to clean . put some engine pullution (its kind of black) and some mud on it  wink_o.gif

When I was researching on my UH-34 which I was making (had to be halted because I'm in the middle of the most important exams in my life so far) I was really surprised that choppers (espeacially in Vietnam) always were very clean. There was almost no dust or other things. I guess it's because they kept washing them very often because sand can damage a chopper seriously as seen in Afghanistan and Iraq.

I'd say the choppers in Vietnam were so clean because it rains a lot in vietnam. wink_o.gif

But it's true that you have to keep helicopters clean in desert. a lot of chopper maintenance in desert storm was just washing off the dust.

Bout the dirt on choppers... Well... choppers are ussually very clean, same as planes. The reason - massive airblow created during usage. If plane flies fast, air blows off the dust from the plane, if chopper flies, the blow of air from the main rotor blows the dust off from chopper.

Now I hope it is more clear for you :]

Guest DKM-jaguar
I have fast cable so PLEASE make a multiple Texpack.

But you could do that as an update later, if some bugs will show up then.

Its up to you if you want to make it, i´m glad to get it ;)

I have a 56K, and I would REALLY like to be able to download my mod's work in under a year.

we will, IF you release it, let's say; tommorow smile_o.gif

it not so much about addon size (I have 56k, but 40mb doesnt' bother me anymore) but about the size of the addon in the addon folder. I have limited RAM so I can oonly use a limited numer of addons. THe larger the sezie of a new addon the larger the number of older adons that I have to stop using sad_o.gif . (I am planning to upgrade my rig, but I'm a bit short of money right now)

Hehe, just on a side note DKM and RHS are NOT making the same type helycopter

DKM -> Mi28N

RHS -> Mi28A

So there had to make that cleare bfore people start asking RHS y we make the same thing is it has been made b4.

ok, but what i have seen in the screenshots you released is not the A version, but the N ot Neh.? what am i to think of this now?

Hehe, just on a side note DKM and RHS are NOT making the same type helycopter

DKM -> Mi28N

RHS -> Mi28A

Whats the difference between those two?

Newer/Older?

Weapon Loadout?

MfG Lee ;)

P.S. How about a nice new MI28 screenshot from both Teams?

N version has radardome and FLIR and more gadgets

compare it to the normal apache and the longbow apache, Mi-28N is the longbow

Thx for the info.

Very good then to have to variants.

MfG Lee *waiting for Apache Longbow and MI28´s* wink_o.gif