Sign in to follow this  
GFX707

Fortress-ofp.com

Im not sure if this is the right forum for this

As you probably noticed, http://fortress-ofp.com has died. I have stopped making addons for OFP for the time being, and so I no longer needed the site. However, the site fortress-ofp is still available at

http://ofpbunkers.tk/

although the forums no longer work....Ill see if I can find my old ezboard forum for you. I read a few people complaining that my site had died and I thought Id let you all know that you can still get all the fortress-ofp addons from there

To bad you quit, you did some awsome addons that always will be remembered.

Oh man!

I can´t tell you how I HATE those damned popups. mad_o.gif

May they burn in hell for the next 1000 years!

---

Sad that you stopped making addons.

MfG Lee

To bad you quit, you did some awsome addons that always will be remembered.

I agree.... I also am a big fan of GFX707's addons as he made some great pioneering addons for the OFP community. His bunker packs are still standards in my WWII missions!

I hope that you eventually come back to OFP addons GFX707!

Your talent will be missed!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I made all the things I really wanted to make for OFP. Now there are people with much more talent than me who can make these things instead

I liked being the first to make stuff too smile_o.gif Who knows, I will definitely be back for OFP2 but as for making more addons for OFP, we will have to see, all it takes is inspiration

I made all the things I really wanted to make for OFP. Now there are people with much more talent than me who can make these things instead

I liked being the first to make stuff too smile_o.gif Who knows, I will definitely be back for OFP2 but as for making more addons for OFP, we will have to see, all it takes is inspiration

Cool! Looking forward to seeing ya in action when OFP2 rolls out or when you get that addon making bug biting ya! smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Always enjoyed your addons, the bunkers, the machine guns with not so insanely high tripods. Thought about them today while playing. Sorry you quit sad_o.gif