Sign in to follow this  

Ofp & detonator 44.03

I just installed the 44.03 and for the first time I got the "can't memory map error". After moving my addon folder it started but there was also a significant performance drop.

Just a word of caution..

Edit: The performance drop was unrelated. I had set anisotropic filtering to max and forgotten all about it smile_o.gif

Hi Denoir.. I'm having CTD since installing this upgrade to detonator too. I'm running a geforce 2 and all was well under normal XP drivers. Dunno what could be the problem with it.

Win98SE and Geforce4 MX440 + 44.03 Det Drivers = No problems here smile_o.gif

Hi, I have XP and Geforce4 MX420 + 44.03 Det. Drivers,  no problems here too..

But i´m confused about another thing...it relates on OFP´s Setup-Benchmark..

sorry for going off topic in advance.

I´ve seen a pic of another ones Benchmark result Here(Comrades in Arms) and my problem is that although my system specs are better (AMD-TB 1000, GF4-420MX, 512 SD-Ram) , my result is only 1805 !?! what is it ? Could it be that the Machine from where the Pic was taken had DDR Memory ? Does this performce drop really depend on my SD-Ram´s ?

thx for your reply leone smile_o.gif

Yes smile_o.gif (Gee....a short answer tounge_o.gif )

Still getting CTD when playing the game with more than 3 aircraft and a dozen soldiers.

ANybdy know where I can get an earlier version of detaonator? That works like the XP installed version?

ive not had any problems with 44.03, if anything its been more stable for me...

XP with a Geforce 4 Ti4200 rock.gif

Thanks for the info, I'll just wait a few days for the next beta. ;)

Still getting CTD when playing the game with more than 3 aircraft and a dozen soldiers.

ANybdy know where I can get an earlier  version of detaonator? That works like the XP installed version?

Try this: http://download.guru3d.com/ Then go to "Nvidia Drivers" there you will find a category called "NVIDIA Detonator drivers" and there they have all the versions! smile_o.gif

Win98 + Geforce MX420 64mb w/ 44.03 detonator, works beter then it ever has. What card are you using denior?