Sign in to follow this  
BronzeEagle

Adult ofp players

So where is this going? We could start a clan or something .... the tag [schoolGirls] Comes to mind smile_o.gif

Perhaps we could chip in and get him a school girl?

*cough* real doll *cough*

Sorry mods, honest, no more drivel from me in this thread... wink_o.gif

As for schoolgirls. I think it's attractive to us as it's a veiled attempt to recapture our innocence.....through the deflowering of young girls....wait...does that work. Recapturing innocence and deflowering probably shouldn't be used in the same sentence.

So how do you explain your scary hankering for 16 year old addon makers?

Don't make me get the quotes out!

Turning 33 in august.

And games being for kids only is a stupid remark.

The people around my age are the true gamers of the 1st hour smile_o.gif

Started on ZX81, commodore 64, Amiga, my first 386, etc etc ....

Hell i m playing games for about 20years now. And i still suck at them sometimes, go figure tounge_o.gif

I rather play a game then watching tv like a cow watches a train ........ moooooooooooh.

I m guessing Avon is about 28-30 y old smile_o.gif

Cheers

Well my Squad has members from 11-45, with the average being about 27.

But Adult? Naaa Were all kids at heart tounge_o.gif

3.jpg

When i saw "Adult Server" i thought there was going to be........well, you know wink_o.gif

Turning 33 in august.

And games being for kids only is a stupid remark.

The people around my age are the true gamers of the 1st hour  smile_o.gif

Started on ZX81, commodore 64, Amiga, my first 386, etc etc ....

Hell i m playing games for about 20years now.  And i still suck at them sometimes, go figure  tounge_o.gif

I rather play a game then watching tv like a cow watches a train ........ moooooooooooh.

I m guessing Avon is about 28-30 y old smile_o.gif

Cheers

Jap,

I am 36 and have been playing video games from the very beggining (Atari anyone? how about a nice game of Pong?). When i see all these politicians in the world trying to police the video game market it makes me laugh knowing that soon the elected officials are going to be those that grew up playing video games and the whole story will change tounge_o.gif

When i saw "Adult Server" i thought there was going to be........well, you know   wink_o.gif

and then you clicked on "join". tounge_o.gif

Teamkilling... annoying.. but what do u expect on a realism game called Operation Flashpoint?

I myself am 18 yrs old, single and handsome....but far from being mature. ;) Except when playing OFP online.

Quote[/b] ]...handsome

You can't prove that tounge_o.gif

This really is a family game. Hey how come I can't get any of the code blue addons from their website except for the soldiers? I want the missions and the core files. I can't even email the guys. I want more. I'm making an afghanistan mission for whoever wants to play with me. Cya on gamespy or if you have a server or whatever post it up here. I'm trying to make it real special. Hopefully I'll have some custom patrol animations coming.

25 here,and getting older all the time... :/

25 soon. Bring on the mature server!

Deffinatly not the one we played on last night  sad_o.gif

Yeah... it was nice to play with 30 or so people, but their behaviour was awful and made the experience a bad one. Nobody communicated, everybody swearing at everyone else, people ganging up on foreigners... it was awful. It was my first MP experience in some time and I was really dissappointed. I'll be checking out the Digitalgrenade server in a moment... hope things are a better there.

Well, I'm only 13 years old.

A few hours ago I felt like playing OFP only. I see two servers waiting for players, and I chose the one that had players and a lower ping (~80 vs ~260). I don't exactly recall the name, it was something like Marine Came Lejune. Well, I stated my age and they told me I had to have a signed waiver to play Ofp on their server.

I really hope this hoopla doesn't proliferate. I can get it signed. I shouldn't have to because my father, who is in Iraq right now, bought me GOTY edition in March.

BTW, My mother purchased the original ofp in Germany in the year 2001, and the Resistance add-on in January 2002. I'm an avid WWIIOL 'activist', and I play just about any game with iron-sights and bolt-action rifles.

Well, I stated my age and they told me I had to have a signed waiver to play Ofp on their server.

Sounds to me like they were pulling your leg or just didn't want you around. I doubt even lawyers playing OFP would be that ridiculous.

nope, they even gave URL, even though I don't remember it any more sad_o.gif

Well, if anyone wants to try out the server I posted a link to come join tonight. wink_o.gif

Fatmeat OFP server

205.161.220.41:2302

33 in a couple of weeks.. Love gaming.. always been a gamer right back to the crappy pong game/light gun game console thingie from the 70's.. Then the Atari (Air Sea Battle anyone? ;) ) Speccy, C64, Megadrive, Amiga and 6 pc's later this... biggrin_o.gif

Games are good for you.... Only when the weather is crap though.. And in England.. it is most of the time!

I'm down for some BAS or even some KMM. Believe that. I can hardly wait to kick butt in my new snow cap. I just wish that they had backpacks or looked a tad beefier.

I'm 25 and I have 16 cows and a half chicken

Well I'm 26 and a US Marine and I love playing OFP...actually I love playing any war games...heh go figure biggrin_o.gif .

To be honest with you most of the people I know that play games like OFP, Ghost Recon, Delta Force, BF1942, ect. are either in the military or former military. Games like OFP just appeal to adults because of the challange and to people like me because of the ability to use team play. There is nothing better then getting on a server where you have players that know how to use tactics and teamwork.

I like it when each member of the team moves like clockwork...people just need to calm down and let those do what they do best...Like myself...I'm a pilot in OFP...I suck at ground war...always have, but it's fun. I was in a game a few weeks ago where we had this shitty pilot that kept killing us with his bad fly skills...I offered to fly for him but he refused...I believe his statment was " I'm 16 years old and I know how to fly, my dad is an airforce pilot". This not only made the gaming experience a bad one but it also caused a lot of players to leave. This individual went to the extent of shooting anyone who tried to pilot....and the real kicker was he was the admin.

Well I'm done with my bitching wink_o.gif Yet another reason why I like playing with mature players. I didn't call my squad "The Old Bastards" for nothin'.

I'm 23 and gaming never looked so good. Let me say that. Ofp is the bomb diggy. Thank you.