Sign in to follow this  
Viriato

Akm74 released beta of bmd3,btr80,bmp3

Well i suppose i could release it once i get in touch with the correct Authors etc but i am hoping it will not be a problem i will post a few pics soon.

Hmm... the pics are trying to be posted from your hard drive, not the internet. crazy_o.gif

What the  rock.gif  crazy_o.gif

**Edit** Can't Release better version is being released by anthoer Mod Team sorry

The Chinese military lacks training, communications, and experience. Like OFP says, experience is a hard teacher. The US fights modern air wars, and more importantly, has the logistical core to handle a major conflict.

Besides, unarmed American propeller aircraft have downed Chinese jet interceptors biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif Mad skillz yo

Quote[/b] ]All hail the great Johnny, savior of the soldiers! Protector of the Humans! Destroyer of the AI! Sacrificer for the good!

Hmmm, now where could you have gotten that from rouge1?

Quote[/b] ]Besides, unarmed American propeller aircraft have downed Chinese jet interceptors    Mad skillz yo

L337 skillz wink_o.gif

The Chinese military lacks training, communications, and experience. Like OFP says, experience is a hard teacher. The US fights modern air wars, and more importantly, has the logistical core to handle a major conflict.

Besides, unarmed American propeller aircraft have downed Chinese jet interceptors biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif Mad skillz yo

Well I don't know... the last major combined arms excerise by China showed big improvements in their command and control capability as well as their ability to conduct large scale amphibious assaults with well coordinated air and naval artillery support. So slowly but surely the Chinese armed forces are modernizing.

As for those kamikaze Chinese pilots... the helarious thing about the Chinese pilot who died in that collision (which in itself was not funny) was that his name was Wong Wey.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Quote[/b] ]As for those kamikaze Chinese pilots... the helarious thing about the Chinese pilot who died in that collision (which in itself was not funny) was that his name was Wong Wey.

Thats is possibly the most ironic thing I have ever heard.

Quote[/b] ]As for those kamikaze Chinese pilots... the helarious thing about the Chinese pilot who died in that collision (which in itself was not funny) was that his name was Wong Wey.

Thats is possibly the most ironic thing I have ever heard.

Hmmmm..... Never mind. smile_o.gif

Not to be a pain AKM74, but how is the progress going on new version? Any new screens from O2/ingame? smile_o.gif

According to Guiness 2001 the United States has the largest air force in terms of aircraft, the Chinese are the largest in terms of personnel.

Ok we need to get back on topic.........

So... How many Chinese Infanty is it estimated at ? LOL tounge_o.gif

I really love the BTR-80 (Resistance) !! smile_o.gif

I've just started to retexture the interior, so I hope AKM74 won't change the 3D model in his new version

btr.jpg

PS: interior retexturing is not finished yet

hello guys.  Just one simple question.

If you can choose between this scary toy and T80UD for final pack. Which one will you prefer?

BTW, I can't promise anything yet, just asking.

I vote for the scary toy ... whatever it is (BMP-T?). It would make a very original addon; I guess RHS are making a T-80UD sometime in the future.

My only concern is the balance. It has twined 30mm canon, 2 AGS launchers and 4 “cornet†atgm. “Kornet†has 1200mm penetration power; it means it can destroy any vehicle in OFP with single missile.

My only concern is the balance. It has twined 30mm canon, 2 AGS launchers and 4 “cornet†atgm.  “Kornet†has 1200mm penetration power; it means it can destroy any vehicle in OFP with single missile.

So what your trying to tell us here... is that it kicks ASS? biggrin_o.gif

I vote for the scary toy. wink_o.gif