Sign in to follow this  
waffendennis

Nacho's zodiac

Well Nacho released finaly his good looking Zodiac so grab your copy and post some comments about it biggrin_o.gif but my personal thing is: its a very good boat smile_o.gif

Info:

nacho released on his page final version of his nice Zodiac! You can also download it by clicking below. smile_o.gif

Pictures:

Download link:

mirror 1

Mirror2

I tried it and didn't like it much.  For one thing what in the world is that huge section underneath the boat?

That just looks wierd.  I prefer Col. Klinks Zodiac myself.  The rest of it however is very nicely textured and overall it works well.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

some custom animations are in order for these zodiacs i reckon, like lieing on the edges rather than sitting bolt upright...for a lower profile as well as aesthetics

some custom animations are in order for these zodiacs i reckon, like lieing on the edges rather than sitting bolt upright...for a lower profile as well as aesthetics

agree with that smile_o.gif

This seems OK, but only OK. Has anyone noticed how fast it uses up fuel?

I like it very nice, but i agree that it could need some custom animations. But this is a very nice zodiac, good work smile_o.gif

Nice zodiac.

But i wish to see a gunner position on it. always when i see pictures of special forces in zodiac even one is lying in front of the boat with mg. you should implement such mg with lying gunner.