Sign in to follow this  
Scorpio

Ch-53e superstallion

Scorpio how is the ch-53 going?

Can´t wait ;)

Uhm is there a way to make the TheirdPerson view of the CHopper, Further away?

because when i fly that way, you can´t see anything..its in the way sad_o.gif

Just use command view  wink_o.gif

But what if you have nothing to command? rock.gif

cant wait, it sounds great

hey, that rhymed, maybe?

No rock.gif

Just use command view  wink_o.gif

But what if you have nothing to command?  rock.gif

You do have something to command. If you're pilot then you are commanding the gunner. Works for all vehicles smile_o.gif .

but if its being used in MP on a server with external view disabled...then it doesnt matter how many troops you command, you cant access 3rd person/command view

indeed...

I find interneal alot more of a challenge and ultimately more rewarding

indeed...

yes but 3rd person is more eyecandy.

hey, that rhymed, maybe?

No rock.gif

uh, yeah it did....

Heh... 3rd person distance fixed. wink_o.gif

Cool thank you.

hey, that rhymed, maybe?

No rock.gif

uh, yeah it did....

Lol oh yeah, damn i was up 34 hours without sleep.

Sorry rifleman it does.

indeed...

yes but 3rd person is more eyecandy.

I think most people play OFP for the game, not the eyecandy. Eyecandy is nice, but at the end of the day it's not the reason why I bought the game.

err I play OFP because of the game and that means I want 3rd person ;) If I wanted reality then I'd play MS Flight Simulator 2004 ;)

This is OFP. Without 3rd person I wouldn't even be capable of landing a helicopter ;)

err I play OFP because of the game and that means I want 3rd person ;) If I wanted reality then I'd play MS Flight Simulator 2004 ;)

This is OFP. Without 3rd person I wouldn't even be capable of landing a helicopter ;)

hehe

Aha...And errm, which version of MS Flight Simulator are you referring to because last time I checked you couldn't drive tanks, fire a LAW, lead a squad of special forces or assault enemy positions in MSFS    smile_o.gif

And not being able to land a chopper without resorting to 3rd person view?  rock.gif   tounge_o.gif

Aha...And errm, which version of MS Flight Simulator are you referring to because last time I checked you couldn't drive tanks, fire a LAW, lead a squad of special forces or assault enemy positions in MSFS    smile_o.gif

And not being able to land a chopper without resorting to 3rd person view?  rock.gif   tounge_o.gif

this gets off topic ;)

I just wanted to emphasise that OFP isn't a flight simulator and not everyone is a realty freak and wants to spend time learning how to land a helicopter almost blind. Some people just want to have fun. ;)

this gets off topic ;)

I just wanted to emphasise that OFP isn't a flight simulator and not everyone is a realty freak and wants to spend time learning how to land a helicopter almost blind. Some people just want to have fun. ;)

Well, realism is my idea of fun  smile_o.gif  wink_o.gif

If I didn't want realism I'd go and play Bubble Bobble or Super Mario Bros. smile_o.gif (which are both fun games)

well, ofp doenst have a very realistic flight model, just like it doesnt simulate tanks realisticly, but i think it does a damn good job since it allows you to do so much

p.s. microsoft flight sim isnt that realistic either wink_o.gif

if you want a good combat flight sim get IL2 forgotten battles, its great, and will be even better after the patch that will come soon

and for modern air combat, wait for Lock On