Sign in to follow this  

Signature fix

As you might have noticed, after the upgrade all the signatures were converted to plain text. To get your images and links back, got to "Your Control Panel"->"Personal Info"->"Your personal profile" and click "Amend my profile" (without changing anything).

The signatures should work again smile.gif

Wrong! Look at my sig. I just went in and corrected it. This is what I coded:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">M.P.O.: The Avon Lady

http://www.theavonlady.org/theofpfaq/images/israel_flag.gif[/img] http://www.theavonlady.org/theofpfaq/images/ofp_faq_button.gif[/img]

Beware of Swedish meatballs!

What you see is not what you get. There's a problem with IMG tags embedded within URL tags, so it seems. rock.gif

True. I'll look into it. Have you tried HTML code?

Have you tried HTML code?

Have you tried extending the sig from 300 to 400 characters to accomodate some extra HTML coding requirements? rock.gif

I would also like the signature character limit increased, some of the image/link addresses are really long (not displayed) and I don't have enough room personally.

I've increased the signature length to 1000 characters (from 300). I hope that's enough rock.gif

I would also like the signature character limit increased, some of the image/link addresses are really long (not displayed) and I don't have enough room personally.

I agree with it. Is it possible to make the IB code and html uncount or increase the character limit   rock.gif

crazy_o.gif  <===the old faces are back!!! but new faces are gone sad_o.gif

And there is problem about the Text color. It always change back to black automaticly, and i have to reset to the color i want. Anyone got same problem rock.gif

And there is problem about the Text color. It always change back to black automaticly, and i have to reset to the color i want.  Anyone got same problem rock.gif

Let's see. edit: yep, black only.

Managed to use HTML OK, I see. smile_o.gif

Hey! The old smilies are back! crazy_o.gif  mad_o.gif  wow_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  wink_o.gif  sad_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  smile_o.gif  - except for this one: rock.gif

I've increased the signature length to 1000 characters (from 300). I hope that's enough rock.gif

Yep yep, that's plenty, thanks. smile_o.gif

Got a fix to make Yahoo show my sig and avatar correctly? mad_o.gif

Your avatar works, sig image appears to have an incorrect link?