Sign in to follow this  
cbfasi

Hms hermes 1968

Ok here it is for all..

It maybe a Beta but it works....

It also requries 1.9..

See the demo mission to try it out, replace the aircraft with those of your choosing and have a go

oh yes the link....

HMS Hermes 1968 Addon

Wow nice job mate and i hope to see the rest to to be released to public but i cant complain because i am member from the mod so any comments any body? tounge.gif

demo mission doesnt work for me confused.gif bitches about missing hermes1 but thw pbo is deffinately there confused.gif

Here's the deal...you could call me fat, but i say i there is something wrong with the config.cpp, cant find it in editor...:(

I'm getting all sorts of errors too. First of all, I get a missing addon error when I try to load up the demo, and I get mulitudes of other errors when I just try to place the group on any map... sad.gif

Investigating.....

A couple of minor bugs relating to the way I set up the mission and pbo have been found, and dealth with, new file shoud be up within 10min of this edit...

Sorry guys, I should have checked more carefully.

Yeah it did the same with me, but the speacil icons you included for the Mission Editor helped alot, i manged to put the ship together fine (but then i read the ReadMe better and found its all done under Groups)   wink.gif

Please remove that mirror you have not requested permission to host it!

the error in the mission has beeen found and the files is being updated

the links were disabled due to the bug!!!

this is why people should ASK BEFORE MIRRORING

Well i took it down now becuase of the guy with the frog spanking some guy (him?) said, that goes for the site downlaod too.

Everything should be working now, there was a problem with the mission sqm, but that has been rectified

Thanks

KevBaz

ITS FIXED....

Mission should work..

CPP has no faults, double checked

Ok Hotshot... I give you permission offically....

Thank you for asking in the end, its all we ask.

Oh guys I forgot to mention, you can walk into the tower..... and up to the flight bridge

Thanks CB... (whats all that stand for?), good work by the way, will you be able to make a moving carrier soon which can also hold planes without them falling off?

I wont be working a moving version in the near future, mainly as its not actaully a requirement for what I am involved with.

The CBFASI has a meaning..

Commander British Forces AScension Island.

I use it due to about 2 years ago I needed a 6 letter callsign for a online flightsim, and it just came ot my head. I have used it since..

I knew one of the CBFASI's a while ago, and he was unforgettable

Well for some reason my pc i bloking the team forums its verry strange but any way if its ok if i host the thing? ( if i can get my FTP runing again stupid hackers mad.gif )

well bye bye from your island maker (waffen)dennis smile.gif

if you get problems with our forums you need to do the following

open IE > click tools > click Internet Options > Privacy then i there put yer slider to its lowest setting to accept all cookies