Sign in to follow this  
CuteQA

Bas seal team8 screenshot!

Really good!!

(Blackdog's computer is very good too tounge.gif)

seal1.jpg

dpv5.jpg

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

You don't need some supercomputer to run these - they look great, and, in my opinion, almost a little bit better than the delta's (maybe it's just the face masks smile.gif). There are a bunch of nice new weapons, and variants, with the same high quality as previous BAS addons.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ 19 May 2003,08:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes, but it also makes it mighty hard to track individual addons...<span id='postcolor'>

What we really need here is a separate subforum for each BAS addon. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ 19 May 2003,04:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You don't need some supercomputer to run these - they look great, and, in my opinion, almost a little bit better than the delta's (maybe it's just the face masks smile.gif). There are a bunch of nice new weapons, and variants, with the same high quality as previous BAS addons.<span id='postcolor'>

You haven't seen the new Rangers and Deltas that have been redone from scratch. Oooo...so nice smile.gif They have been updated to a much higher quality. At least to the level of the Seals, but thats for another time.

I think Wetwork, Skaven, Deadmeat, Evis, TJ ( there are many others as well ) etc have done an amzing job on these guys along with the weapons.

You won't be dissappointed, these guys are pretty nice.