Sign in to follow this  
Tex -USMC-

The matrix: reloaded

Oh ok, I hate those things anyway.

We didn't pay $8.50 to sit and watch 5 minutes of commercials, then 10 minutes of commercials for movies.

that annoying person in Zion at the start of the film, the kid..... thats not mouse is it?

that annoying person in Zion at the start of the film, the kid..... thats not mouse is it?

no, he died too. Do you guys actually watch the movie when you go to the theater?  rock.gif

It was.  Cipher was the bad guy in the first movie, and Tank killed him on the ship, then helped Neo and Trinity rescue Morpheus.

The 'real world' bad guy in Reloaded is the guy that Smith took over and then went out to the real world through a hard line.

where did tank go??? rock.gif

It was.  Cipher was the bad guy in the first movie, and Tank killed him on the ship, then helped Neo and Trinity rescue Morpheus.

The 'real world' bad guy in Reloaded is the guy that Smith took over and then went out to the real world through a hard line.

where did tank go???  rock.gif

If you watched it, you would have heard Links' wife tell him she lost 2 brothers already, and Link says something about Tank wanting it that way that he is on the Neb.

If you watched it, you would have heard Links' wife tell him she lost 2 brothers already, and Link says something about Tank wanting it that way that he is on the Neb.

i missed the part because i drank too much coke :P

Uh, it was about 20 minutes into the movie smile_o.gif

@ May 27 2003,07:33)]

Uh, it was about 20 minutes into the movie  smile_o.gif

i have to stand in line for 30-40mins before the movie start :P

I bought a large coke because u can get free refill, so i drank and refill it before start  biggrin_o.gif

@ May 26 2003,21:37)]Nah, Not In Our Name is just a moderately annoying US group that displays a view of America's current actions just a little to the left of our FallenPaladin  smile_o.gif

Hehe, so I`m leftwing then? Am I a democrat?? Geez... I hate Politics!!! wow_o.giftounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

Guess I`ll finally see the Matrix Reloaded this friday to find the links between the movie and the crappy game Enter the Matrix.

@ May 27 2003,07:33)]

Uh, it was about 20 minutes into the movie  smile_o.gif

i have to stand in line for 30-40mins before the movie start :P

I bought a large coke because u can get free refill, so i drank and refill it before start  biggrin_o.gif

I've actually never seen Stafford cinema so busy when I went to see it.

I didn't watch the movie when I went to see it. I was distracted by the butterfly.

Anyone entertain the notion that the achitect is wrong? smile_o.gif I mean he said trinity was going to die and that there was nothing Neo could do to stop it, well he did save her. Though that may just be a respite from eventual death offcourse. Bah damnit their making it so i just HAVE to see the next matrix biggrin_o.gif

Call me a stick in the mud, but it's a shame they couldn't find a more attractive female lead: Carrie-Anne Moss is just to mannish for me...

Yes, same here. A bit *ahem* old for me.

I also thought that all of the Zioners (Zionese? Zioners?) having that party in that cave was a bit random.

Call me a stick in the mud, but it's a shame they couldn't find a more attractive female lead: Carrie-Anne Moss is just to mannish for me...

Monica Belucci is in Matrix Reloaded! She`s one of the most beautiful women I know from movies. I liked her appearence in Doberman, Dracula, Pacte des Loupes and so on. With her in a movie who needs Carrie Ann Moss? wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Monica Belucci is in Matrix Reloaded! She`s one of the most beautiful women I know from movies. I liked her appearence in Doberman, Dracula, Pacte des Loupes and so on. With her in a movie who needs Carrie Ann Moss?  wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

It is a mystery why the director choose Carrie Ann Moss.

There are so many better choices in Hollywood  tounge_o.gif

And if Neo can save Trinity in matrix, doent that mean he can also save any people who was shot in matrix? rock.gif

Anyone entertain the notion that the achitect is wrong? smile_o.gif I mean he said trinity was going to die and that there was nothing Neo could do to stop it, well he did save her. Though that may just be a respite from eventual death offcourse. Bah damnit their making it so i just HAVE to see the next matrix biggrin_o.gif

Technically he wasn't wrong. She did die. Neo brought her back to life.

As Tex says...do any of you watch the movie? rock.gif

Also I resent the Carrie Ann-Moss comments. I'd totally hit that! Oh yeah! So I have a thing for latex also...so sue me! She was hot in Memento as well.

Funny though, that later on in the end part of the film they all still appear to be inside the matrix.

Agent Smith... Gotta love his Black Desert Eagle.

Best scene from either movie:

filmsmith2.jpg

"And you- help your landlady carry out her garbage..."

smile_o.gif

I saw this movie saturday and thought it was damn good. I think it was better than the first.

I really dont know why people are so disappointed with it. The Least they could say is "Well the special effects were cool." If you didnt like the special effects, you have something messed up with ya.

I loved what they said when neo met the creator. Very interesting.

Now, maybe this was mentioned but im going to say it. DONT take off too much on it though. Keep the thread on track.

Did anyone notice when they were talking about evil that they showed a picture of hitler then for a split second of Bush? lol. Thats kinda sick. My dad caught that...

(dont go off subject with it though guys...)

I kinda wish the french guy would've fought neo... It Would've been "interesting" and short" biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

Monica Belucci is in Matrix Reloaded! She`s one of the most beautiful women I know from movies. I liked her appearence in Doberman, Dracula, Pacte des Loupes and so on. With her in a movie who needs Carrie Ann Moss?  wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

True - Monica is a major babe... smile_o.gif

I liked the movie but the stroyline well it was a bit fucked up they screwed the storyline the worst storyline I ever saw the action was realy good but those errors in the movie man how have they not seen those the movie count 142 errors tounge_o.gif

I liked the movie but the stroyline well it was a bit fucked up they screwed the storyline the worst storyline I ever saw the action was realy good but those errors in the movie man how have they not seen those the movie count 142 errors  tounge_o.gif

Could someone please translate this stuff for me? I have a feeling I would disagree with him if I knew what the heck he was talking about.