-----------------------

by Blake[Kyllikki]

Type: Co-op

Side: US 82nd Airborne/French Resistance

Max.Players: 18

REQUIREMENTS:

Invasion 1944 Demo

BIS Camel

D-day, Normandy. The elements of 82nd Airborne are making crucial paradrop to capture important road bridge. Meanwhile French resistance is mounting an uprising against German rule and supported by 82nd troopers which missed they dropzone they're about to ambush SS reinforcement convoy. Other objectives of the day include assasination of SS officer, liberation of French resistance fighters and recapture of a town held by remnants of elite German Fallschirmjäger company.

download:

http://kyllikki.tiimipeli.net/downloa....War.zip

winds_of_war.jpg

I have the camel installed but I'm getting a missing addon error message for BISCamel.

Note that I have I44 installed in a mod folder. I tried copying in the Camel's PBO into my I44\Addons folder but that did not help.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 13 May 2003,13:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have the camel installed but I'm getting a missing addon error message for BISCamel.

Note that I have I44 installed in a mod folder. I tried copying in the Camel's PBO into my I44\Addons folder but that did not help.<span id='postcolor'>

Nevermind. Resolved.

ooops i was going to post before, but Damn Stoners Memory!!

Yeah, we have it on out i44 testserver and its one of the best i44 maps I've played so far.