Sign in to follow this  
Jo Man Dragon

Gastovski, troska etc

I have no idea where it should be in africa, or why it should be in africa

Because there´s been a shitload of wars and peacekeeping operations there in the 20th century, and it´s almost never covered in games (except for northern africa which can be clumped together with WW2 and terrorist games)

and troska voice sounds like a brit therefore there were alot of sas covert involvement there so he should be there in africa commonwealth break aways and uprisings

I have no idea where it should be in africa, or why it should be in africa

Because there´s been a shitload of wars and peacekeeping operations there in the 20th century, and it´s almost never covered in games (except for northern africa which can be clumped together with WW2 and terrorist games)

as i said on my last replyt and a the place should be dhofar

sas was involved there

why do i think every game we will have a third character and it will lead to a prequel eventually we will end up in the mid 1800's figting with muzzel loaded rifles in the crimean war. come on that was with the west against the russians (excluding the U.S.). Operation Flashpoint46:Victorian Crises.

Ooh, wouldn't that be fun biggrin_o.gif . Seriously, don't you guys have better things to do than to try to figure out how all the OFP characters are secretly related. rock.gifcrazy_o.gif

Seriously, don't you guys have better things to do than to try to figure out how all the OFP characters are secretly related. rock.gif  crazy_o.gif

What else can we do until screenshots? rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]So you say David Armstrong is Troskas son , and the vietnamese girl died when David was born , and bein an orphan David joined the army where he met Gastowsky who told him everything about his father (Troska), and when David discovered his father was a great hero he became motivated to become the greatest soldier and a hero too , but Troskas body was never found sooo David Armstrong will find him in "Operation Flashpoint 3". hmmm .

This is OFP not "The Young and the Restless." tounge_o.gif

I would definitely like to see Gastovski make a return appearance as an SF baby in Vietnam.

I should say begin with a new start not use the existing ones from the former game even it was... or is still great  biggrin_o.gif

I can definately see a return of Blake, Gastovski and Troksa, but probably not the others.A bit of the old, a bit of the new - to be honest I can't think of a better way of doing it.

bah, stop making me want a soap cutscene-mission with all these ridiculous ideas about family ties between the characters :|

You guys smoke too much.

Remember: puff - puff - pass

I can see the tag-line for OFP2 will be something like The hunt for the relatives or If you see a relative, it's already too late tounge_o.gif

Seriously, I think we have a chance of seeing Blake, Gastowski, Troska and Guba and probably some new faces.

Side-note: I'm 99% sure the voice behind Gastowski is also behind Pvt Clancy in P.O.W (another CM-game).

What the hell are you guys smoking?

What the hell are we not smoking?

It'd be funny if Guba went up and said I am your father, join us Armstrong!

Well in my Oppinion I think that James is going to make an appearence in OFP2. It would be neat if Dimitri was Ex KGB working to supply arms to Vietnam though. biggrin_o.gif

Though some really weird Ideas have surfaced in here. rock.gif

Okay! Let's clear this up once and for all!

(clears throat)

Blake and Guba are brothers, but then Guba gets knocked out and gets kidnapped. He is eventually saved, but has amnesia, so he is put in a foster home and is adopted by a Russian family looking for a son. So Guba goes away to Russia, accquiring the name 'Guba' after being adopted, since he had amnesia and couldn't remember his real name! After a few years, Blake stops trying to look for his brother and joins the army. Guba, meanwhile, kills his foster parents and starts building a massive army. Blake has forgotten he ever had a brother by now. Blake eventually becomes a Captain. By this time, Guba has a whore (Angelina) who follows him around. He decides to make Angelina a part of his army. Troska and Liz have a son (David) who joins the army after his father (Troska) dies. The only connection to his father is James. However, David becomes a weed addict and forgets to ask James once he meets him. While dealing with the weed problem, David notices Sam Nichols looks strangely familiar. Why? Because Sam is David's father's cousin's son ( crazy_o.gif ). Neither David nor Sam know they are related in any way, so they pretty much ignore each other. James leaves the army after David's father dies. At the same time, Blake becomes a Colonel, David has left boot camp and is ready for service on Malden. Guba is just about ready with his army who are armed down to their nicotine-stained teeth. In 1985, Guba launches an invasion on the Malden islands (after being kicked off Nogova in 1982), then the whole time loop thing starts all over again and the universe implodes on itself!!! crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif  wink_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

There's still more loose ends that can be connected through utterly crazy means. For instance, how old is Stoyan Yakotich in the Resistance campaign? He seemed pretty young, so maybe he's the twin brother of Armstrong! Also, where does Gabe fit in with all of this?

Perhaps Gabe is Dave and Stoyan's uncle...!??

[Gareth Gates must die]

You never know... that may just be a possibility...

Kozlowski - the one with the giant lips - may even be connected in here somewhere...

[Gareth Gates must die]

Also, either Troska or Gastovski needs to know the father if Sgt. Berghof.

OFP:SOC (Operation Flashpoint: Soap Opera Crisis)

Berghoff... could he be Robert's long lost older brother?.... The plot thickens......

[Gareth Gates must die]

Also, Dmitri Lukin should be the bastard child of Guba. No questions asked, this would be great (Dmitri, I am your father).

Maybe it could also turn out that not only is Guba Dmitri's father and Dave and Stoyan's uncle, but he is also Sean Connery! I mean, look at them both! The white beard....... that's about it, but you get what I'm saying?!! crazy_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]