Sign in to follow this  
SuuHuu

Mission for i44 demo: ambush

Hi all! It's my first post. smile.gif

This is pretty simple single player mission where you have to ambush couple Tiger tanks and seize nearby village... nothing new. I Made it for fun and pretty quickly but there should'nt be any problems in the mission. It has custom voices and short intro.

Addons you need: Only Invasion44 Demo (I think) and Resistance of course.

You can download it from HERE

And HERE is a screenshot

Hope you like it... biggrin.gif

It's there, you just need to copy/paste it.

I'll try it now, but right off the bat you're going to need to include a readme.txt to give credit to the I44 makers, maybe a disclaimer and some contact information so you can get feedback?

Well I tried it, it was pretty good. Loved the radio sounds, but it's missing one after you kill the commander.

The assault on the city is kinda hard though. biggrin.gif good mission, lots of fun.

SuuHuu, you still there? confused.gif

This is not a bad mission. Some changes need. Briefing has to be formatted nicely and English corrected.

The tents ammo and MG right near the convoy road are somewhat unrealistic.

Unfortunately, the I44 Hawkins mines don't work properly but you've compensated by placing regular OFP mines in the ammo create. OK!

If I'm not mistaken, the roadblock is not listed as an objective. I think it should be. Make up an appropraite story line like clearing a vital supply route for the Allies, etc.

I also got the missing radio msg error.

Battle in the village is intense. I'm left all alone and I'm borrowing dead folk's weapons. biggrin.gif

edit: May I suggest you give the mission a more original name? There are a milion Ambush missions, including BIS'.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I'm correcting those 'bugs' what avon listed (except the briefing 'cause I'm so bad at English biggrin.gif). I just don't know what is the problem with that radio message. confused.gif  And Hawkins mines works fine for me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If I'm not mistaken,the roadblock is not listed as an objective. I think it should be.<span id='postcolor'>

This mission would be too hard if I put that roadblock as an objective.

And about the mission name... I'm so stupid that I can't think anything better. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SuuHuu @ 14 May 2003,21:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i'm correcting those 'bugs' what avon listed (except the briefing 'cause I'm so bad at English biggrin.gif).<span id='postcolor'>

I'm willing to help. Email me if you're interested.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And Hawkins mines works fine for me.<span id='postcolor'>

It's a known reported I44 bug but I'll see if I can get it to work.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This mission would be too hard if I put that roadblock as an objective.<span id='postcolor'>

I disagree.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And about the mission name... I'm so stupid that I can't think anything better. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Make up anything a little original:

"Country Stroll"

"Park and Ride"

"Town and Country"

"Knock Out"

I mean, these aren't great names but anything's better than just old "Ambush".

About the roadblock, you can compromise by placing a medic tent at the roadblock so that anyone who has survived can heal before going on to the main battle.