Sign in to follow this  
peanuckle_00

Race war or crusades...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IsthatyouJohnWayne @ 08 May 2003,23:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">After all America is Gods chosen country so naturally whats good for America is good for God.<span id='postcolor'>

Don`t take that as an insult, but how can someone say such a thing? I`m not religious, but it sounds totally stupid to me when someone says God is behind only one country.

When America is God`s chosen country what did God do before the first Independence day? And the sun is circling around the USA the center of the universe... confused.gif

Statements like America is God`s country are the reason why there are so many disliking/hating the USA. Such a statement is idiotic, without any proof and backed up only by ignorance and selfishness.

Excuse my harsh words, but statements like that make me mad. They are not better than those stupid statements of the Taliban or whoever thinks he`s God`s only worthy.

Well FallenPaladin, If you hate the USA so much, howbout you

a. Strap a bomb to your chest and try to blow some of us up

b. Become Chancellor of Germany and Declare WW3 on us

c. Become a American Citizen and try to understand better the way we live, maybe you wont hate us then.

Away from the hate and arguing this stupid thread has brought, howbout Peanuckle_00 finish his question, we are probably fighting over nothing.

And Btw, I myself and not religious, and I don't care if he says god is on our side, because he isn't and because there is no god, to me atleast there isn't.

George Bush maybe a Christian, but his rhetoric is nothing more than time tested methods of propoganda and stirring the populace behind a cause.

Look at World War 2 for example, and in particular Roosevelts report to Congress after Pearl Harbor. God and Providence images and phrases are thrown liberally throughout the speech. Why? America had just been attacked and besides the shock and anger, there was also healthy doses of "Why us?" and the realization that America was at war, and that means everything that comes with it....sacrifice, death, destruction. Sound familiar? It all happened after 9/11 too.

How do you raise the collective chin of a nation that was just sucker-punched? Give them hope. Give them something to believe that undoubtedly they will prevail. Give them belief that their "God" (being overwhelmingly Christian) is behind them and will ensure defeat against the "heathen" or "evil" that threatens them. And that is exactly what was done. Look at speeches in World War 2, and then compare to present Bush speech imagery and phrases, and you will see a strong correlation. Not only does he "give hope" that we will best the "evil," but he brings to mind the era of WW2, called the "last good fight," "the greatest generation," etc etc. He makes this generation think that again they will be great. That this cause is just and right and moral and "ordained". That are children will talk of this.

Least that is my take...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ 09 May 2003,00:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don`t take that as an insult, but how can someone say such a thing? I`m not religious, but it sounds totally stupid to me when someone says God is behind only one country.<span id='postcolor'>

Honestly, it's just rhetoric, like Akira says. It's not any different from when a Muslim head of state uses references to his god in a speech, even if the matter of the speech isn't truly a religious issue.

Okay I'm going to settle this. Which will come first between a race war or a crusades? The answer is I honestly won't tell you. All I can tell you is that if you live in America where stuff is worked out daily you can be sure that a solution to both will be found by the time that you've read this thread to the time its finished because America is the land of tolerance. Different cultures and religions live here in peace to better understand each other and learn how to get along.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (peanuckle_00 @ 09 May 2003,06:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Okay I'm going to settle this.  Which will come first between a race war or a crusades?  The answer is I honestly won't tell you.  All I can tell you is that if you live in America where stuff is worked out daily you can be sure that a solution to both will be found by the time that you've read this thread to the time its finished because America is the land of tolerance.  Different cultures and religions live here in peace to better understand each other and learn how to get along.<span id='postcolor'>

crazy.gifcrazy.gif

confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ 09 May 2003,08:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (peanuckle_00 @ 09 May 2003,06:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Okay I'm going to settle this.  Which will come first between a race war or a crusades?  The answer is I honestly won't tell you.  All I can tell you is that if you live in America where stuff is worked out daily you can be sure that a solution to both will be found by the time that you've read this thread to the time its finished because America is the land of tolerance.  Different cultures and religions live here in peace to better understand each other and learn how to get along.<span id='postcolor'>

crazy.gif  crazy.gif

confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'll be sure to let the local chapter of the KKK know that the whole race issue has been sorted out before their next meeting. I'm sure they'll be pleased as punch.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ 09 May 2003,08:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ 09 May 2003,08:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (peanuckle_00 @ 09 May 2003,06:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Okay I'm going to settle this.  Which will come first between a race war or a crusades?  The answer is I honestly won't tell you.  All I can tell you is that if you live in America where stuff is worked out daily you can be sure that a solution to both will be found by the time that you've read this thread to the time its finished because America is the land of tolerance.  Different cultures and religions live here in peace to better understand each other and learn how to get along.<span id='postcolor'>

crazy.gif  crazy.gif

confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'll be sure to let the local chapter of the KKK know that the whole race issue has been sorted out before their next meeting. I'm sure they'll be pleased as punch.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah...was gonna say "I'll let the guy who got dragged to pieces here in Texas know...he'll feel better"....but decided on my rather shocked response at the statement.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ 09 May 2003,08:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah...was gonna say "I'll let the guy who got dragged to pieces here in Texas know...he'll feel better"....but decided on my rather shocked response at the statement.<span id='postcolor'>

Poor bastard... It's depressing how casually brutal people can be to others. They just chained him to their truck and drug him along at highway speeds for 5 miles- just because he was a black person in the wrong place at the wrong time.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sgt. Milkman @ 09 May 2003,01:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well FallenPaladin, If you hate the USA so much, howbout you

a. Strap a bomb to your chest and try to blow some of us up

b. Become Chancellor of Germany and Declare WW3 on us

c. Become a American Citizen and try to understand better the way we live, maybe you wont hate us then.

Away from the hate and arguing this stupid thread has brought, howbout Peanuckle_00 finish his question, we are probably fighting over nothing.

And Btw, I myself and not religious, and I don't care if he says god is on our side, because he isn't and because there is no god, to me atleast there isn't.<span id='postcolor'>

Who says I hate the USA? I just said there`s a lot of disliking/hating the USA and I meant especially in the arabic countries. confused.gif

Before and in the first one or two months around 9/11 I was pro-USA as strong as somebody can be. Just read my posts here in this forum from that time. But then your Leadership began to persuade people with a different opinion, brought false proof, spyed (sp?) on the UN, invaded another country illegaly, ..., ...

FP does not hate the US, nor is he (especially) anti-American. He just isn't Dubya's biggest fan, and last time I checked, that was perfectly okay.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> America is the land of tolerance. Different cultures and religions live here in peace to better understand each other and learn how to get along. <span id='postcolor'>

Stupidity and ignorance at it's FINEST! And i'm glad that everyone else realised how intolerably arrogant that statement just was.

"Oh in America where the roads are paved with gold!"

*skips off to fly to the chosen land of glorious freedom*

Peanuckle m8 you are a bloody good joker, you just had 30 RAF guys in hysterics!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ 07 May 2003,18:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ 06 May 2003,17wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There`s already a "holy" crusade going on:

Christian fundamentalist G. W. Bush fights the infidel moslem terrorists where he can get them (without the pope`s vote, of course) .  <!--emo&confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> [...]On that basis, and in compliance with God's order, we issue the following fatwa to all Muslims:

The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies--civilians and military--is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it [...]<span id='postcolor'>

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

Whats your point?

If a preacher in redneckville USA calls for all blacks to be killed, will all good christians suddenly go and lynch the first black man they see?

Will one or two nuts go and do it?

what is the difference between bush going "God is with us" and Saddam going "Allah Akbar" ?

Because like it or not the USA is a multi cultural society, where as white Christians almost non existant in Iraq (well actually there's around 200000 there at the moment).

If our Tony says anything about a chosen country and majority religion he'll be kicked out immediately for discrimination. You can't preach in American schools so why let the goverment leader do it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ 09 May 2003,22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Because like it or not the USA is a multi cultural society, where as white Christians almost non existant in Iraq (well actually there's around 200000 there at the moment).<span id='postcolor'>

They may not be white, but there certainly are a good number of Chaldeans in Iraq, and last time I checked, that's a Christian sect.

Just so you know,

-5hole

Hmm, interesting, i doubt they would consider it wise to see if there was a discrimination act that they could sue the former dictator of Iraq with though.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sanctuary @ 05 May 2003,17:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

human race seems to have the upper hand (as i dont heard of lot of chicken victory in the farms , the chickens never succeed to eat the farmers)

But who know, perhaps one day the chicken race will launch a crusade on the human race, especially when they will have teeth

Is that the answer you were looking for ? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You haven't read Animal Farm lately haven't you.*In thick russian accent* The animals will destroy thier human oppresors. Long live Animal Farm!!!!!!!!!!! crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (peanuckle_00 @ 10 May 2003,07:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tex, I dare you to tell the klan that if its safe.<span id='postcolor'>

I think that was his point....