Sign in to follow this  
PFC_Mike

Where can i get chain of command missions?

Anyone know where I can get som CoC SP missions other than the Battle School ones? Some vietnam ones would be very nice.

Hi Mike

There is one other official released mission from the CoC that is Sainte Marie Hill

http://www.thechainofcommand.com/graphic/saintemariehill.htm

Vade 101 did an excelent mission that was in our old forum I believe he is still working on it. It is modern era and involves movement to contact comanding a platoon at Leutenant level. Followed by a deliberate attack. Because the Tanks, APCs, support vehicles and artilery are outside your control, it is good example of working as part of a team assault. Integrating your forces into it is demanding and very realistic. You have to move with the armour not in front or behind it. So that your force is balanced. I will contact vade about putting up the latest version on our forum.

The obvous Vietnam Mission is BagelsDynamic Vietnam Tour of Duty Which is an Excelent example of what can be done with CE2 v1.22

At the moment I am trying out a mission by Snake Man

PMC CE1

This is based on everon and is defending the island from an invasion. Your Forces are limited but mobile. I have almost finished the mission. The strategy involved to solve it is quite complex as you only have enough troops to make a thin line at a narrow bottle neck in the north of the island.

Your enemy has more tanks than you and he has BMPs you have no APCs but you do have black hawks and 1 apache but he has Shilkas and AA rockets.

You have artilery and special forces teams that para in and can be picked up by copters. There are two sniper teams that are good for covering gaps between your two platoons; if you can manuever so they cover a clear area from a hill. You also have a Delta Squad to use as a tank hunting team.

The mission is all about precedence and correctly placing your forces. In the end when you have drawn his tanks on to your chosen killing ground and hunted down the last few AFVs with the Apache, it becomes a sweep and clear to kill of remaining pockets off infantry. All in all a very complex mission

I know several people are making missions with the CE including Nam Missions I am sure you will be seeing more in the future.

Kind Regards walker

aw come on there's got to be more than that!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC_Mike @ 05 May 2003,19:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">aw come on there's got to be more than that!<span id='postcolor'>

Be grateful for what you have Mike. And thats the "official" mission, I'm sure there are many others out there.