Sign in to follow this  
furia

Denoir admin ruling

Hello, please take no offence but you have been too fast on closing my Patrol Boat legitim question.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Please don't dig up pre-historic threads.

Closing  

<span id='postcolor'>

I am very interetested on that add on and the reason I used the tread was because the links provided didn't function (related to the tread)

The link provided by FIGHTER directing me to ofp.info gives you a strange file that is classifed as Mirage plane and cannot be used because it seems to miss some pilot characters.

Please open again the Patrol Boat topic so the comunity can share the info about that add on that otherwise would be lost for ever on cyberspace. (If you mail me the add on you can close both treads  wink.gif )

I think this forum is for Comunity members to talk about complted add ond, get DL links and report bugs. This is exactly what I was intending.

First of all. Please read the board rules. You can find them pinned in every single forum. If you had done that you would have seen this too:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">§6)No discussion on how the forum is moderated

All comments about how the forum is moderated and your opinions on the moderators should be sent by PM to the moderator whose decision you disagree with.<span id='postcolor'>

What you should have done is posted a new topic in Addons & Mods: Discussion and asked for the location of the addon.

Now I suggest before you go posting anything else, read the board rules.

Closing