Sign in to follow this  
Muerte65

Disappearing weapons

made a mission, weapons show in ammo crate, i take mine, satchel charge when i go to place them they are not there in my list.

removeallweapons this; this addmagazinecargo ["Mortar",15]; this addweaponcargo ["AALauncher",1]; this addmagazinecargo ["AALauncher",6]; this addweaponcargo ["Binocular",5]; this addweaponcargo ["M60",5]; this addmagazinecargo ["M60",30]; this addweaponcargo ["Pipebomb",10]; this addweaponcargo ["Mine",15]; this addweaponcargo ["MM1",3]; this addmagazinecargo ["MM1",10]

all in empty ammo crate west

using regular west infantry group

I have made other missions with this type of load and haven't had this problem any ideas

thanks

Yes, add the PipeBombs and Mines as magazines. smile.gif

sorry to waste the space  i found my problem   i added as weapon instead of magazine didnt get your message bn thanks for the reply

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Muerte65 @ 04 May 2003,18:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sorry to waste the space  i found my problem   i added as weapon instead of magazine didnt get your message bn thanks for the reply<span id='postcolor'>

Also, to remove all ammo and weapons from an ammo crate, I think you have to use the following code: </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">clearmagazinecargo this;clearweaponcargo this;<span id='postcolor'> I'm not sure though, but i seem to remember that the "removeallweapons this;" command didn't work.